Deal Alert: Score a Dell XPS Intel Core i5 RTX 3060 Gaming PC for $999.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
As part of its President's Day Sale, Dell is offering this Dell XPS gaming PC equipped with an Intel Core i5 processor and RTX 3060 video card for a really low price of $999.99. This is one of the very few (if only) RTX 3060 PCs you'll find at this price range or less. The RTX 3060 is another card that's nigh impossible to find at retail price without a LOT of elbow grease; you can buy it off eBay and you'll have to fork over $600. In this case, you're getting a complete, well-rounded RTX 3060 gaming rig, as well as a 1 year warranty, for just a bit more.

Dell XPS RTX 3060 Gaming PC for $999.99​

The Dell XPS gaming PC is equipped with an 11th gen Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, 512GB SSD, and the RTX 3060 video card. For faster performance, we'd definitely recommend adding in an SSD as your boot drive. The low price tag might imply that the RTX 3060 is not up to snuff, but nothing could be further from the truth. The RTX 3060 is about 20% faster than the RTX 2060 SUPER and is on par with the RTX 2070, but with the advantage of better DLSS and Ray Tracing compatibility. That means it handles 1080p gaming beautifully and has the chops to take on 1440p and VR gaming as well. That's pretty impressive for a budget $999 gaming PC no matter how you look at it.

Alienware Aurora R12 RTX 3080 PC for $2199.99​

Do you need a rig with considerably more power? If you've been on the lookout for the extremely elusive RTX 3080 video card for your (up to 4K) gaming needs, then check out this ready-to-go prebuilt Alienware Aurora gaming PC from Dell. This PC comes equipped with the AMD Ryzen 9 5900 processor, 16GB of memory, and generous 1TB SSD. The RTX 3080 is way more powerful than the previous generation's best video card, the RTX 2080 Ti, and is the best recommended video card for 4K gaming. The RTX 3080 Ti and RTX 3090 are the only cards that are (very slightly) more powerful, but they cost hundreds of dollars more.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors