Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
@Huckleberried You can close this one as I listed the two things I have left separately Thanks!

Okey dokey, I have my eye on something and I need to start thinning down anyway. All items are a 9/10 condition unless noted. I try and disclose any issues. I only sell things I feel are in top shape. If you have any questions just ask. All items will be shipped by priority mail but I am only gonna charge $5 for that ( I will pay the rest) Paypal F&F or G&S but you pay the extra fee. CONUS only please. Also, no mention of e-cigarettes or vape stuff at all on the paypal screen. If you do, I will refund your $$$ immediately. Sorry guys and I know that most of you know this already, but for those that do not, Paypal has a crappy sense of humor when it comes to vape related items.

My feedback ( well when that is working again on the forum) should let you know that you don't need to worry about paying by F&F :) So, here we go. Please note. I do have all the boxes and whatever the items came with for extras.

Left to right Mechlyfe Arcless ( I was gifted one of these ) but when I saw that Don Baldy had one for sale with different colored sleeves I bought it for the sleeves and intended on selling the mod as I do not need 2 of them. This is a great mod with a easy fire button and will take18650/20700/21700 batteries. Comes with the extras to make it a stacked and comes with the blue and orange sleeve as pictured. $40....................Dropping to $35

USV Mach ON3 Squonk mod. Awesome squonk that is a dual 18650 and will hold a 35mm atty easily. You can almost get a 41mm on here. $35..............................Dropping to $30

Asvape Gabriel...( SOLD ) So here is the deal with this one. It's gorgeous. BUT you have to press the fire button towards the top or it will stick. Took me a little to get used to, but once I did it was fine. I simply do not use single 18650's anymore. Because of the fire button issue.

Lost Vape Furyan ( SOLD) in the more limited all brass version. The ultem part has some very light marking but you have to hold it at just the right angle to see it and I bet with a light sanding/polishing, you could get rid of it entirely. Takes 18650/20700/21700. Note that being a brass mech that occasional maintenance is required. I just recently polished the contacts though, so you're good for quite awhile.

MDX Big Logo White brass Unicorn 18650 mech Beautiful piece, but again, single 18650 and I am going away from those........SOLD

Dovpo Topside Lite. .....SOLD......Great squonk and very lightweight ( I will probably regret selling this but I hardly ever used/use it. Takes 18650/20700/21700. This mod can also be used as a non-squonk with the included cover.

I am only able to post 10 images so I will make a separate post showing them in their boxes etc. :)
That post is here

IMG_20200707_085122006 (1).jpgIMG_20200707_085149156.jpgIMG_20200707_085156324.jpgIMG_20200707_085203150.jpgIMG_20200707_085212105.jpgIMG_20200707_085235238.jpgIMG_20200707_085301930.jpgIMG_20200707_085312925.jpg

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
? Oh, Gabriel. Be still my heart! ? ? ?
I don't even care about the wonky fire button.
But, I need to be strong. I cut myself off from any more hardware.
I don't think you'll need luck here, Deb.

Amazing seller, folks!

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Somebody needs to grab that white brass Unicorn tube. Dangit, that thing is a beaut!
Yes and it hits very hard I put a .4 ohm coil in it and damn it's like a .1 lol oh come on, you know you want it HA HA sorry, just being a butt here. There is something I am truly lusting after is all :) isn't that always the way?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Yes and it hits very hard I put a .4 ohm coil in it and damn it's like a .1 lol oh come on, you know you want it HA HA sorry, just being a butt here. There is something I am truly lusting after is all :) isn't that always the way?

Oh I totally get it. That's why I can't buy it - because there's the little matter of a Centaurus that has to be paid for!

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The arcless is tempting, that's a great price. But my truck needs wheel bearings and a universal joint before I can buy any more vape stuff.

It shouldn't last long at that price. That USV squonk shouldn't last long either, been eyeing one of those for a long time.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Well, all my stuff is still in storage in a different state. I am pretty sure I sold one set. I had two sets. but one was a gift, so I wouldn't be selling that one. If I ever get reunited with my things and I find out I do in fact still have them both, I will shoot you a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors