Become a Patron!

Decadent Vapours Berry Crush

Flavor Alchemist

Member For 4 Years
I just got Berry Crush flavor concentrate, as I have heard great things about it.. It is made by Decadent Vapours......Smell in the bottle is extremely perfumey, and I tried mixing a blend and steeped it. I started out at 5%, steeped it 2 weeks and it is completely unvapeable with the perfume... Does anyone here have experience with this flavor that can share how to get a decent vape from this flavor? Lower percentages, longer steep, additives to remove the perfume? Any input would be appreciated.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just got Berry Crush flavor concentrate, as I have heard great things about it.. It is made by Decadent Vapours......Smell in the bottle is extremely perfumey, and I tried mixing a blend and steeped it. I started out at 5%, steeped it 2 weeks and it is completely unvapeable with the perfume... Does anyone here have experience with this flavor that can share how to get a decent vape from this flavor? Lower percentages, longer steep, additives to remove the perfume? Any input would be appreciated.
Start low and work up as far as percentages are concerned. If you made a 10 ml tester put it in a 30 ml bottle and add 10 ml of base. That would bring it down to 2.5%. Still nasty, add another 10 ml of base to bring it down to 1.25%

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am not familiar with that brand. I did once get a pre-made juice (just said fruit) that was so perfumy/laundry soap taste I threw it away. Some DIY flavors can get funky at high %. How are you measuring (weight... like a scale, or volume... like a syringe)? Maybe you just got the math wrong (don't mean to say you don't know how to do this but it can be confusing) Assuming that is not the case, then it is either a strong flavor that needs very low % or just one that doesn't agree with you (I am sensitive to "floral" notes and don't like that) I also like berry flavors and would be glad to recommend a few . I have done extensive research.

Flavor Alchemist

Member For 4 Years
I am not familiar with that brand. I did once get a pre-made juice (just said fruit) that was so perfumy/laundry soap taste I threw it away. Some DIY flavors can get funky at high %. How are you measuring (weight... like a scale, or volume... like a syringe)? Maybe you just got the math wrong (don't mean to say you don't know how to do this but it can be confusing) Assuming that is not the case, then it is either a strong flavor that needs very low % or just one that doesn't agree with you (I am sensitive to "floral" notes and don't like that) I also like berry flavors and would be glad to recommend a few . I have done extensive research.
I use a scale and have experimented with a number of percentages and steep times....Going to start experimenting with drops/30 ml and monitor steep time... I have seen a number of comments/reviews of people experiencing the same thing with "perfume" vape experience...

With regards to your experience with Berry flavors, yeah, I would be glad to hear your recommendations based on your extensive research.. Thank you.

VU Sponsors