Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
logo.jpg

soon to be for sale at http://www.lunarliquid.com

Last edited:

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congratulations on 2,000 posts, zaroba, and thanks for sharing your recipe!

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow'za. 2000. Thanks for all the shares.

Crazy question. Since I am still new and waiting on my 2nd order of flavors (which I don't think includes Bavarian cream). Do you thin i could use Vienna cream FA and madagascar vanilla FA

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow'za. 2000. Thanks for all the shares.

Crazy question. Since I am still new and waiting on my 2nd order of flavors (which I don't think includes Bavarian cream). Do you thin i could use Vienna cream FA and madagascar vanilla FA

No clue, give it a try.
I would likely try 1% vanilla and 2% vienna

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vienna Cream is great, but I've also had great luck with TFA Bavarian...might have to try CAP if the consensus here is that it's better.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes. You might even like it better. Vienna cream FA is awesome.

Ya 2000 posts. That is a major milestone for someone with an actual life. ;)
Not to go off-topic, but congrats on hitting the 2k yourself! I have no life and I'm still barely there after being around since (almost) the beginning of the world...

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too, love that flavor. Better than FA Bavarian. How do caps creams flavors compare in strength to TFA cream flavors?
I mean, I presume they are the strongest but what's number 2? Cuz TFA seems pretty strong to me in the creams.
I don't really use any CAP creams aside from Sweet, and usually as a 1-2% additive - the vast majority of my creams are FA (Catalan/Fresh/Vienna), I just like TFA's Bavarian (though it seems I may be in the minority). V2 is a reformulated version to minimize the baddies, I use CAP V2 Vanilla Custard when I use vanilla custard at all...

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Me too, love that flavor. Better than FA Bavarian. How do caps creams flavors compare in strength to TFA cream flavors?
I mean, I presume they are the strongest but what's number 2? Cuz TFA seems pretty strong to me in the creams.

I think Hangsen Cream is the strongest I've tried so far, and CAP is fairly comparable with TFA IMO.
Close enough to use either one in a mix at the same percentage but CAP may have the edge on creaminess/sweetness.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think Hangsen Cream is the strongest I've tried so far, and CAP is fairly comparable with TFA IMO.
Close enough to use either one in a mix at the same percentage but CAP may have the edge on creaminess/sweetness.

Yeah, someone (hint) said that Hangsen makes the best creams. A Hangsen review thread would sure be handy. I've purchased 30 bottles prior to hear this so no cream flavorings.

VU Sponsors