Become a Patron!

Delightful! Caramel Cappuccino

NoProblem

Member For 2 Years
I wasn't sure about posting this recipe, but after a couple of friends tried it and loved it, I thought others might enjoy it. If you like coffee flavor vape, then you are going to really enjoy this recipe!

NOTE:
Because the caramel cappuccino and rich cinnamon are concentrate be careful not to put any more than one (1) drop for each 10 ml you make or you will completely destroy the mix, this mix is only about 10.6% flavorings, I used Max VG premixed @ 3mg nicotine.

Shake n vape = a fairly strong cappuccino coffee flavor, but wow, it sure creams up and smooths out really, really nicely after a 3 week steep, 4 weeks tastes even better.

4% - Marshmallow (CAP)
3% - Caramel (FA)
1 drop per 10 ml - Caramel Cappuccino (TFA)
1 drop per 10 ml - Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah)
1.5% Super Sweet (CAP)
2% Sweet Cream (CAP)

Enjoy!

Last edited:

MinisterOfClouds

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wasn't sure about posting this recipe, but after a couple of friends tried it and loved it, I thought others might enjoy it. If you like coffee flavor vape, then you are going to really enjoy this recipe!

NOTE:
Because the caramel cappuccino and rich cinnamon are concentrate (be careful not to put any more than one (1) drop for each 10 ml you make or you will completely destroy the mix), this mix is only about 10.6% flavorings, I used Max VG premixed @ 3mg nicotine.

Shake n vape = a fairly strong cappuccino coffee flavor, but wow, it sure creams up and smooths out really, really nicely after a 3 week steep, 4 weeks tastes even better.

4% - Marshmallow (CAP)
3% - Caramel (FA)
1.5% Super Sweet (CAP)
2% Sweet Cream (CAP)

Enjoy!
Can i use FA espresso in place of caramel capuccino TFA? If yes then what percentage?
Can i use cinnamon roll by FW in place of rich cinnamon? If yes then what percentage?

NoProblem

Member For 2 Years
I don't see why not. I was on a mission to make a caramel cappuccino that was good enough to ADV - that's the recipe in the OP - and I think it is a good base for anything coffee.

I have FE espresso and it's pretty strong, so I would try the espresso at no more than 0.5% to start. I don't have the cinnamon roll but I do have cinnamon danish swirl and if they are anything alike, neither comes close to rich cinnamon, which has a really pure cinnamon taste. You may not even want cinnamon in your batch but if you want to try, I'd start with 5% and see how that tastes.

MinisterOfClouds

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't see why not. I was on a mission to make a caramel cappuccino that was good enough to ADV - that's the recipe in the OP - and I think it is a good base for anything coffee.

I have FE espresso and it's pretty strong, so I would try the espresso at no more than 0.5% to start. I don't have the cinnamon roll but I do have cinnamon danish swirl and if they are anything alike, neither comes close to rich cinnamon, which has a really pure cinnamon taste. You may not even want cinnamon in your batch but if you want to try, I'd start with 5% and see how that tastes.
Thanks alot! I will be mixing this tonite. Sounds wonderful and will get back with my feedback. Cheers!

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

NOTE:
Because the caramel cappuccino and rich cinnamon are concentrate (be careful not to put any more than one (1) drop for each 10 ml you make or you will completely destroy the mix), this mix is only about 10.6% flavorings, I used Max VG premixed @ 3mg nicotine.

4% - Marshmallow (CAP)
3% - Caramel (FA)
1.5% Super Sweet (CAP)
2% Sweet Cream (CAP)

Enjoy!

Sounds good.

VU Sponsors