Become a Patron!

Dell Memorial Day Sale Deal: Up to $480 Off New Dell XPS Intel Core i7 Alder Lake RTX 30 Series Gaming PCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
As part of its Memorial Day Sale, Dell is offering deals on the new 2022 Dell XPS gaming PC. The new XPS boasts more than just an aesthetic makeover. There are several quality of life and performance improvements under the the hood, including the introduction of the powerful 12th generation Intel Alder Lake processor and current-gen RTX 30 series GPUs.

Compared to the previous Dell XPS chassis, this one is larger in volume (27L vs 19L) and provides more clearance for the CPU and GPU area for much better airflow. That's important because the new 12th generation Alder Lake processors can run hot under intense loads. The Alder Lake CPU is currently the king of gaming processors; it is significantly more powerful than any of the previous Intel CPUs before it and it eclipses all similarly priced AMD processors in gaming and (in most cases) workstation performance. Additionally, the new Dell XPS boasts an Intel Z960 chipset motherboard that supports the Alder Lake CPU, DDR5 RAM, and a PCI-E 5.0 bus for your RTX 30 series video card.

New 2022 Dell XPS Intel Core i7-12700 Alder Lake RTX 3080 Gaming PC for Under $2K​

For those of you who want the latest and greatest hardware, look no further. You won't find a gaming PC equipped with an Intel Core i7 Alder Lake CPU and an RTX 3080 GPU for a cheaper price. The RTX 3080 GPU doesn't really need any introduction; it's more than capable of handling any game in 4K at 60fps or higher.

New 2022 Dell XPS Intel Core i7-12700 Alder Lake RTX 3060 Gaming PC for $1399.99​

Here's another deal on a Dell XPS gaming PC with Intel Alder Lake processor and RTX 30 series video card. This time, it's the RTX 3060 GPU. The low price tag might imply that the RTX 3060 is not up to snuff, but nothing could be further from the truth. The RTX 3060 is about 20% faster than the RTX 2060 SUPER and is on par with the RTX 2070, and unlike AMD video cards, it supports DLSS and ray tracing. That means it handles 1080p gaming beautifully and has the chops to take on 1440p and VR gaming as well.

Check Out More Dell Memorial Day Sale Deals​

There are more Dell Memorial Day deals that have gone live, including some great deals on high-end Alienware and Dell XPS gaming PCs besides this config. We've compiled a list of all the best deals here, and will keep adding to it as more deals go live.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors