Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Last edited:

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I can hear is "Sure... we'll give your campaign money. Right after you nip this little problem we have of regular folks eating into our profits.".

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A. The World runs on Money.
B. Money is the "Root of all Evil".
C. Governments and Corporations run countries which also produce and run on the Money.
D. Fuck it, it is all Evil.

;)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
That is why we should all be focused into doing whatever it takes to get them voted out of office
This same GANG of a dozen or so senators names pop up every time our rights to vape are trying to be taken away.

Democratic Sens. Barbara Boxer (Calif.), Dick Durbin (Ill.), Tom Harkin (Iowa), Jay Rockefeller (W.Va.), Richard Blumenthal (Conn.), Ed Markey (Mass.), Sherrod Brown (Ohio), Jack Reed (R.I.), Jeff Merkley (Ore.), and Dianne Feinstein (Calif.), along with Democratic Reps. Henry Waxman (Calif.), Frank Pallone (N.J.) and Diana DeGette (Colo.).

They all need to go many have been in office for 25+ years and the country is only getting worse.
We need some fresh blood on the senate floor to replace these scum bags!!!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That is why we should all be focused into doing whatever it takes to get them voted out of office
This same GANG of a dozen or so senators names pop up every time our rights to vape are trying to be taken away.

Democratic Sens. Barbara Boxer (Calif.), Dick Durbin (Ill.), Tom Harkin (Iowa), Jay Rockefeller (W.Va.), Richard Blumenthal (Conn.), Ed Markey (Mass.), Sherrod Brown (Ohio), Jack Reed (R.I.), Jeff Merkley (Ore.), and Dianne Feinstein (Calif.), along with Democratic Reps. Henry Waxman (Calif.), Frank Pallone (N.J.) and Diana DeGette (Colo.).

They all need to go many have been in office for 25+ years and the country is only getting worse.

So, replace the scum bags with the tea bags?

Bah...good thing I can't vote. ;)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
So, replace the scum bags with the tea bags?

Bah...good thing I can't vote. ;)

No, Just replace them with other scum bags that support vaping and THR.

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In case you haven't noticed it's kinda hard to tell a "D" vs "R" anymore...you either get a demorat or a republitard that votes JUST LIKE a demorat

I am not playing the "D" vs "R" game anymore...some say "you are throwing away your vote" but I am no longer voting for a crap sandwich or a shit sandwich anymore.

Either way I'm sick of the goddamn government trying to protect me from myself...IT'S NOT THEIR DAMN JOB!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How strange - here in San Diego all of our Republic party councilmembers pushed hard for regulations to treat vaping as if it were smoking, and to impose a special tax on vape shops. The Democrat members split their vote, but there were enough in favor to move the measure forward (nothing is finalized yet).

Don't matter if they're donkeys or elephants, they're all filthy bastards...

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The GANG of killjoy asshole senators are at it again.
I don't think the realize that the LAW must be followed with these types of things.
There is a reason there is a system in place to keep these people from immediately having their way.
This is one of those reasons! - 5150
:)

http://thehill.com/regulation/pending-regs/214282-dems-push-fda-to-act-now-on-e-cigs
That cracks me up haha the last sentence the ban of flavors hahahaha. That is funny as hell so they change the name of the Jolly Rancher type flavor to
Jelly Ranch haha its beyond stupid and 12 congressmen cannot do dick it takes a majority vote.. :) but they are at it again

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I would agree man but these guys all have their own agenda's and bribes and money tossing has been around since the beginning of this country..
I doubt it will ever change as we are not a true democracy .. sad

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would agree man but these guys all have their own agenda's and bribes and money tossing has been around since the beginning of this country..
I doubt it will ever change as we are not a true democracy .. sad
No a democracy is the problem...we are a REPUBLIC

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship."

Sorry but when those that vote for a living outnumber those that work for a living..is when "democracy's" go to crap...ask the Romans how well that worked out for em

http://www.commonsensegovernment.com/article-03-14-09.html

I'm afraid we will soon find out...

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A. The World runs on Money.
B. Money is the "Root of all Evil".
C. Governments and Corporations run countries which also produce and run on the Money.
D. Fuck it, it is all Evil.

;)

You missed one:
E. Money is the mother's milk of politics.

VU Sponsors