Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Partner content by StackCommerce

Graphic designers set the visual stage for brands and products around the world. And as the world of digital and graphic design evolves everyday with new programs and new technological advancements, it's important for anyone in the field and aspiring to join it to stay up on their classes and education.

If you don't know much about design or are looking to build on your existing knowledge of the field, then we recommend checking out The 2022 Premium Learn to Design Certification Bundle, which is on sale for just $30 (reg. $2,000). Featuring 10 courses and over 430 lessons, this is a great foundation for anyone looking to work professionally as a graphic designer, and for those who are interested in it as a hobby too.

Among the many highly rated courses in the bundle, one great example is The Complete Dart Language Guide For Google Flutter. It's rated 4.6/5 stars from students for its ability to teach them how to build attractive, and natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop using a single codebase. After taking the course, you will be up and running with the Google SDK Fluter, and you'll know how to develop environments, and create complex, customizable applications.

Another example of a highly rated course in the bundle, the Graphic Design Portfolio Builder shows you how to fill your graphic design portfolio with over 20 design projects and how to find work as an actual graphic designer. It's rated 4.4/5 stars and earned rave reviews from students like Laila, who wrote, "This is exactly what I was looking for. I’m pretty good with graphic design software I just needed some guidance on how to put a professional portfolio together. This course is doing that beautifully."

Don't miss your chance to take advantage of The 2022 Premium Learn to Design Certification Bundle, which is on sale for just $30 (reg. $2,000).

Prices subject to change.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors