Become a Patron!

Device collections...Care to post pics...Ill start..

Burn

Member For 2 Years
Post up some pics and info.

I collect vape devices... And I am curious to see what other have.

Mechs, Mechanical, PWM, Passthrough,

Using AA, LiPo, 18350's, 18650's, 20700's 21700's, and 26650'S (Battery sizes)

I have over 110 devices (mods and all in ones)
and over 125, RDA, RTA, RDTA, Sub-ohm Tanks.

collection.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well mine is small......
62e974d9bbd17625de0b934dd5898b18.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This is about 75% of my collection. I'm trying to figure out where to go with next shelving system I build. (Have to make sure wife approves...lol)
Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk
LOL. I was going to tag you @EdwinBetz ! ;)
@MannyScoot Your high end collection is stunning!
@Burn Welcome to VU! Enjoy yourself. You're in for a ride! Nice stuff!
Beautiful and plentiful!

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Those collections are great...I have only been vaping for about 18 months...but I like to collect even more than I ever thought I would.
It's become a passionate hobby for me and it can get expensive at times. Right now my most expensive piece is right around $395, but I've been eyeing up a hand carved Raksasa Mod that is going to run $1200. (See picturel).
a1dc6faecde0f8698d5f4b0ca07d29cc.jpg

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

View attachment 165833
Jesus Ed, How much do you have to pay the maid to dust all of that?
Great collection, just don't let any of us know where you live when the REGS come down!

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I collect mech setups. This is a bit less than half of my collection of mods.

racks.jpg

My most valuable items are the Albert and the FTR at 1,400 Euros each.

ciphers.jpg

My latest addition is the gloss white Piranha 18650 and Predator S Mokuti cap. It was $1,220 for the full setup─including the SS BD2 with silver post, solid silver spring, and solid silver firing pin.

mokuti.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I collect mech setups. This is a bit less than half of my collection of mods.

View attachment 165844

My most valuable items are the Albert and the FTR at 1,400 Euros each.

View attachment 165845

My latest addition is the gloss white Piranha 18650 and Predator S Mokuti cap. It was $1,220 for the full setup─including the SS BD2 with silver post, solid silver spring, and solid silver firing pin.

View attachment 165847
Was really hoping you'd bring out the primo mechs.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's become a passionate hobby for me and it can get expensive at times. Right now my most expensive piece is right around $395, but I've been eyeing up a hand carved Raksasa Mod that is going to run $1200. (See picturel).
a1dc6faecde0f8698d5f4b0ca07d29cc.jpg

These guys make unique mods.....

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

View attachment 165833

Are you related to @Edwin Betz by any chance? Just kidding. Nice collection and good idea for a thread.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This is about 75% of my collection. I'm trying to figure out where to go with next shelving system I build. (Have to make sure wife approves...lol)
2ffac9f7f1a39cf89fd607fc5f894104.jpg
783460148c29fc389cc438b2deab3234.jpg

It looks like a vape shop, with really excellent gear!! :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Jesus Ed, How much do you have to pay the maid to dust all of that?
Great collection, just don't let any of us know where you live when the REGS come down!

PF, I was wondering where you were. Glad you’re okay. :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, I'm fine. Just working my ass off. Got to consider myself lucky for that now days.
Talked to @Amber Petti yesterday and she's ok considering her busy schedule. She wanted me to tell you hello for her.

It’s funny because I’d been wondering where she was. She PM’d the Music Game folks, so that’s good.

People are coming and going here lately, prolly because of lockdown et al.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice, higher end, premium I suppose. To me it's like top notch

Sent from a pile of wood chips

I think he only buys primo! I can’t imagine spending $1500 on a mod, though. Not even an amazing Java stab mod. I’m too cheap.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The majority of my stuff doesn't see the light of day. Most of it is in an end closet or in storage bins. I keep about a dozen or so out for using.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
The majority of my stuff doesn't see the light of day. Most of it is in an end closet or in storage bins. I keep about a dozen or so out for using.
??? Why? Lol. Show 'em off! Otherwise, why have them? Be proud of them! I've only used about 30% of my collection and right now only have 75% of it out on display, but as soon as I get the shelves up the rest will be there too. I have a weekly maintenance routine to keep them all clean and dust free. Now if you're just tired of them or don't want them anymore....send me a PM and let's make a deal.....lol

Last edited:

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think he only buys primo! I can’t imagine spending $1500 on a mod, though. Not even an amazing Java stab mod. I’m too cheap.
Only $1,500? Right now 1,400 Euros translates to $1,636 and, no, the shipping cost is not included yet... normally I wouldn't spend that much on a mod either, but Cipher mechs are an exception.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
??? Why? Lol. Show 'em off! Otherwise, why have them? Be proud of them! I've only used about 30% of my collection and right now only have 75% of it out on display, but as soon as I get the shelves up the rest will be there too. I have a weekly maintenance routine to keep them all clean and dust free. Now if you're just tired of them or don't want them anymore....send me a PM and let's make a deal.....lol

I plan on buying a cabinet one day. I really should up my efforts to get one. It'd be nice to see the whole gang of mods and kits together. By cabinet I mean a tall wooden one with shelves, glass doors and maybe a few drawers. I like what you've done with the shelves but my cats might want to jump on them lol.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
I plan on buying a cabinet one day. I really should up my efforts to get one. It'd be nice to see the whole gang of mods and kits together. By cabinet I mean a tall wooden one with shelves, glass doors and maybe a few drawers. I like what you've done with the shelves but my cats might want to jump on them lol.
I would like the cabinet thing too (I originally wanted one with lighted shelves), but at this point, I would almost need another room in my house to accommodate my ever growing collection.

VU Sponsors