Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried getting something together in my neck of the woods....Been posting looking to start a local group....three months and only 3 replies so far, all of them asked if under 18 was a problem...I said yes it is a problem....wtf, People hate getting together anymore, Even at one of the local BnM shops with a lounge in it, when people are there, nobody talks to one another. Granted, some people wont talk to me possibly because all of the tattoos, including my head lol, but still. If I was in your neck of the woods, I would vape with you bro.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried getting something together in my neck of the woods....Been posting looking to start a local group....three months and only 3 replies so far, all of them asked if under 18 was a problem...I said yes it is a problem....wtf, People hate getting together anymore, Even at one of the local BnM shops with a lounge in it, when people are there, nobody talks to one another. Granted, some people wont talk to me possibly because all of the tattoos, including my head lol, but still. If I was in your neck of the woods, I would vape with you bro.
Where is it neck of the woods.....I'm in Denton but wld meet in most of dfw

N thnx bro I'll gape with you too

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
510 Vapers is my home B&M and we have around 80+ regulars including three separate cloud "crews". Our monthly vape meet attracts about 200 people plus the normal 20 that enter the cloud comp. Maybe I can arrange an invasion of DFW in the summer.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
510 Vapers is my home B&M and we have around 80+ regulars including three separate cloud "crews". Our monthly vape meet attracts about 200 people plus the normal 20 that enter the cloud comp. Maybe I can arrange an invasion of DFW in the summer.
Hell yes.

VU Sponsors