Become a Patron!

Dick Durbin Argues That E-Cigarettes Will Cause an Increase in Smoking

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, we knew already that he's a total pinhead.

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Unbelievable, these jackasses must lay awake at night trying to think of something bizarre to say the next day. Big pharma probably funded his nonsensical statement.......:devil:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Unbelievable, these jackasses must lay awake at night trying to think of something bizarre to say the next day. Big pharma probably funded his nonsensical statement.......:devil:

He appears to be too damn old to know a miracle when it's right in front of him. Or, as you say, he's got a vested interest in suppressing vaping, as most politicians do. He needs to be audited, both personally and professionally.

Andria

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Drinking causes people to smoke not vaping. I've seen people that never smoked except with drinking. Smokers sometimes vape but vapers don't smoke. I really don't think a vaper would go to cigarettes because vaping provides more nicotine than cigarettes. 5ml of 3mg ejuice is slightly less nicotine than a pack of cigarettes.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
He's a fuckin asshole. The same guy who says we are broke because millions of Americans are suckling off of the Social Security money tit.
That asshole is the one suckling taxpayer money for years.
One more reason I can't stand the state of Illinois .
He pisses me off more than any other politician I can think of.
He deserves a Louisville Slugger right in his fuckin mouth!

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's a fuckin asshole. The same guy who says we are broke because millions of Americans are suckling off of the Social Security money tit.
That asshole is the one suckling taxpayer money for years.
One more reason I can't stand the state of Illinois .
I think you have him confused with someone else - it's Alan Simpson, Republican former senator from Wyoming, who said that

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
:facepalm: these days I hate admitting that I'm an Illinosian born and bred. Our politicians are jackasses.:deadhorse:

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
:facepalm: these days I hate admitting that I'm an Illinosian born and bred. Our politicians are jackasses.:deadhorse:
Same here. Plus the state is 3 years behind paying their bills.
A friend of mine works at a firm near Chicago that's contracted to rebuild some of the roads. He says they'll get a partial payment then stop working until the state sends another payment. At one time the state owed them 12 million and took 2 years to pay. That's why it takes so long to get road work done now days.No one is going to stick their necks out for the state anymore.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A friend of mine works at a firm near Chicago that's contracted to rebuild some of the roads. He says they'll get a partial payment then stop working until the state sends another payment. At one time the state owed them 12 million and took 2 years to pay. That's why it takes so long to get road work done now days.No one is going to stick their necks out for the state anymore.

That's just plain criminal. Here in Gwinnett county (north-central GA), we pay some of the highest taxes in the state... but we also have the best roads and sewerage -- even enormous highway work gets done PDQ. We're right at the outermost edge of metro Atlanta, but even though the actual counties of Atlanta-proper (Fulton and Dekalb) pay higher taxes, they're stretched much thinner, and it takes them twice as long to get roadwork done. They did manage to get the bridge over I-85 that was burnt and collapsed in 2017 constructed pretty quickly, actually ahead of their schedule, but that was mostly Fed money, being on an interstate.

Andria

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well here in the Bay Area everything the goverments build are way over schedule. and over budget, but on the bright side they are built wrong and have to be torn down or retrofitted...the New Bay Bridge will most likely fall down long before the Golden Gate needs another coat of paint. and we have a major transit center with cracks all over it being shored up like a sinking ship,but no matter.... you don't notice you are to busy dodging piles of human feces on the sidewalks to look up at cracked structual members.

VU Sponsors