Become a Patron!

Digiflavor Liip Disposable Pod Device

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, In this review i take a look at the Liip Disposable Pod Device from Digiflavor. The Digiflavor Liip Disposable Pod Device was supplied for the purpose of this review by Alina from Everzon.

https://www.everzon.com/digiflavor-liip-kit-240mah.html

In the Box

Contents:

3 x Digiflavor Liip Disposable Pod Device

Description

The Liip disposable pod comes in packs of 3 for Tobacco, Berry and Orange flavours and packs of 2 for the 0mg Reddy pods. The pods are sealed individually within the outer box and have a bung sealing the mouthpiece which needs removing to inhale. The pods are a very small and light ideal for a stealth vape. The box gives all the information about the nicotine strength and flavour, on the back of the box we have the mandatory warnings, company information and a scratch and check authenticity seal.

Specs and Features:

Size: 73.3 x 20 x 12.9mm
Battery: Built-in 240mAh battery
Loaded with 1.2ml eliquid
Material: Food grade material
Resistance: 2.4ohm
Nicotine Volume: 48% for Tobacco, 36% for Berry and Orange, Non-nic for Reddy
Quantity: 3pcs/pack(Tobacco, Berry, Orange); 2pcs/pack(Reddy)
Non-nic Reddy flavor with euphoria feeling
Compact and portable pod with mini size
Pre-filled e-liquid disposable pod
Various flavors for your selection

Disclaimer

The Non-nic Reddy flavour gives a euphoria feeling which i really don't know enough about to endorse it plus a bit confused why this has been included in a range of vaping pods along side nicotine products. The Reddy will not be mentioned again in the review as there are other forums it would be more appropriate to be discussed.

Using The Liip Pods

The Liip Pods are simple and convenient to use, they are activated by suction so simply suck to vape. The Liip comes fitted with a disposable 240mAh battery and pre-filled with 1.2ml of e-liquid. When taking a vape there is a very small but very bright light on the base that lights up.

The Flavours

The three flavours containing nicotine are Tobacco, Berry and Orange. The tobacco is 48mg nicotine while both the Berry and Orange flavours are 36mg, I received the tobacco flavour.

My Experience

As mentioned i received the 48mg Tobacco flavour Liips, i vape by choice at 3mg (2mg with DIY juice) and only up the nic when i MTL which is roughly 20% of my vaping but to nothing like 48mg. It took me a long time to get my nicotine intake down as low as it is now as i was an heavy smoker and when i first switched to vaping i was a MTL vaper needing high mg nicotine e-liquid to satisfy my cravings and to mimic that cigarette type draw and hit. For this reason i only tried the Liip a few times over a period of days just to test what the hit was like and how it satisfied cravings (after a couple of vapes how long before i needed to vape again). I wasn't prepared to fully test the Liip and find myself needing to up my nic level as a result, probably wouldn't of been an issue but i didn't take the risk. The Liip gave me the nearest thing to actually drawing from a cigarette i have experienced while vaping which is a big pro as the Liip in my opinion is mainly suitable for someone first coming off cigarettes. It gave me a satisfying nic rush, a couple of draws completely satisfied me for a good while. The output is low so don't expect a lot of cloud, i would estimate it's only about 7W. The other thing worth mentioning is the flavour is very good but only if you like strong Tobacco dark leaf flavours.

Longevity and Value

Again i am not going to bull, i haven't used the product enough for the reason explained to give a definite finding so i can only repeat what is claimed. The 240mAh battery should last 300 puffs and the 1.2ml of liquid should last those puffs. It's claimed one Liip is the equivalent to 30 cigarettes, so 90 cigarettes for the box of three. Although not being the cheapest way to vape for someone switching from cigarettes they are not going to be anymore expensive, in fact in the UK as well as the benefit of coming off cigarettes there will be a financial saving.

Who Would Benefit

The Liip disposable is among many other options a good choice to help quit smoking and it really does give a cigarette like experience but with much superior flavour with the Tobacco, once off the cigarettes for a while trying the other flavours are an option but then i don't see them as a long term product. But everyone is different and no doubt there are people as much for convenience reasons and not worried about lowering there nic that might stick with them. I can also see them handy for MTL vapers if they are going to find themselves in a position where they are without there usual device for whatever reason. Power cut and no charge on device springs to mind as an example.

Pros

Stealth
Convenient
Satisfying nicotine hit
Cigarette like draw
Flavour (Tobacco) Very good strong flavour (in my opinion)
3 Flavours containing nicotine
Ease of use
Box of 3
Cheaper than cigarettes
Good option for someone coming off cigarettes
Handy MTL high nic emergency vape

Cons

Only suitable for high nic users
Don't last long (300 puffs)
Not refillable
Not rechargeable
Not the cheapest vaping option

I would once again like to thank Alina from Everzon for supplying the Digiflavor Liip Disposable Pod Device for the purpose of this review.

https://www.everzon.com/digiflavor-liip-kit-240mah.html

Last edited:

VU Sponsors