Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
DIY Concentrated Flavors for sale closing business 30ml $3 each
TFA, FW, FA, CAP, Lorann I also have Nic VG 100mg $150 CAD per Liter
Shipping is extra to US and Canada

DIY Concentrated Flavors for sale closing business 30ml $3 each
TFA, FW, FA, CAP, Lorann I also have Nic VG 100mg $150 CAD per Liter
Shipping is extra to US and Canada
In terms of extra shipping cost… that’s not ever new to me considering Alaska seems to be the first state to be cut from the usual shipping methods/companies currently. So, I’m attempting to find alternative methods- so in terms of that question, if you’d ship here, and the flavors available if so then I’m all ears at this point! Haha! I guess I have to try DIY and get all I can to complete the tasks before even the needed items become scarce for me as well

patl2party

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
yes it's pretty simple usually you would add 1 to 1.5 ml of concentrate in a 10ml bottle and then top off the rest with Vegetable Glycerin shake and vape, you can add some USP propylene glycol and nicotine there are calculators online also plenty of videos on you tube

Thank you for that information. Quite a few shops closing up here and now if this Build Back Better Bill passes a friggin 60ml/6nic bottle of juice will go from $20/$25 to $45/47! I’m dying up here with this crap, so began ordering from online and even now those are being restricted in terms of shipping up here so DIY is becoming my only option. Can’t find the very first juice, Tigers Blood anywhere and now since my mom n pop shop is no longer making their juices my absolute live off of is no longer and that one consisted of Raspberry, Dragonfruit, strawberry, and I HONEY which I believe is what made it so flavorful but not sweet and the color was a beautiful very light goldish/tannish tint! Have you heard of anything like this I could maybe replace of my favorite?!

patl2party

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

you can find recipes online their pretty simple and you can always tweak them for your taste buds that's the best part about DIY and you save money

raspberry dragon fruit and strawberry sounds nice
I have those flavors from FW and TFA also Capella
the lots of people like the dragon fruit and strawberry TFA, sweet strawberry is nice also, the FW raspberry is good but the sweet raspberry TFA might be better for that recipe

you should be able to make a liter from 5 oz of flavor that's $15 plus the Vegetable glycerin and Nic if you use it

VU Sponsors