Become a Patron!

DIY DNA 40 Kit

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all -- longtime lurker, first time poster. To my surprise, I was handed a Vaporshark DNA40 for Xmas. Unfortunately, I had quite literally just purchased all materials for my own DNA40 build. I'm going to stick with my Vaporshark, so I thought I would throw this up to see if there's any interest in a kit.

Primary pieces:

• Cleaned out and tapped Cloupor box (blue)
  • DNA40 (brand new, in box)
  • Aoyue 936 soldering station (temperature control)
  • Varitube 22mm 510 + tap,

Also includes:
  • Helping Hand Magnifier
  • 5 Varitube switches
  • 16mm Vandal switch
  • 10 extra (varying soldering iron tips)
  • 3 rolls of rosin core solder
  • Desoldering strip
  • 10ml Flux Paste (tube)
  • De-soldering plunger
  • 3 rolls of 18 AWG solid silicone wire
  • 5 ft. Black, 5 ft. Red of 24 AWG, stranded silicone wire
  • Double sided foam tape (great for boxing in the chip board)
  • Super Glue
  • Double 18650 battery sled (purchased for the extra contacts)
And, the original DNA 30 board and USB charging board. USB charging board was tested, but the DNA 30 has not been tested since removal. It was reading check atomizer, and after a brief inspection, it appeared to be a bad joint but I didn't prod any further into the issue.

Altogether, it was around $180 total (minus shipping). Looking to get $140 (minus shipping). Might not be a bang for buck deal if you're just planning on doing one build, but the soldering station is a really good one (and barely used).

Link to images: http://imgur.com/a/b7m10#1

8JXNxJc.jpg

AkVUdkt.jpg

fPghAuH.jpg

KpPsh68.jpg

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Glad to have you here with us/

Please provide a picture that you have taken yourself of the items you are offering for sale as proof of life.

One of the very few rules we have here:D

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to have you here with us/

Please provide a picture that you have taken yourself of the items you are offering for sale as proof of life.

One of the very few rules we have here:D
Ah, sorry! Will do. Might not get a chance until tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know.

CraxyBoxMaker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shoot me a message intrested in this whats the price

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please post pics and your price.
Updated it with inline pics. Price is between $130-140, depending on the total shipping cost. I haven't weighed it yet.

However, the box was not tapped correctly. I'm going to be grinding it down so that it can be mounted via nut, unless a potential buyer has an issue with that.

If you, or anyone else is genuinely interested, let me know. My itch to just build it is growing. :) I was really just throwing it out here to see if there was someone looking to get into building boxes, so I might opt for building it now and selling the box later (it won't be for $130-140, though :)

trapdaddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like a pretty good deal :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diceman1000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
How much without the soldering gear? I have a Weller Blue Box and my own soldering supplies

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors