VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

For all those looking to make their own juice look no further! Today this vendor is having a an epic sale on 100mg nic base. I have used them in the past - its very very clean!

This is 100% flavorless nicotine base.
All you need to do is cut it to your desired mg level, add flavoring to taste.

Someone who vapes lower nic can turn this into 10 liters juice base, just add flavoring and you have enough juice to last years.

I keep my nic in the freezer to extend its shelf life.

THE HARD COPY:

Our famous Unflavored Nicotine "Smoke Juice" E-Liquid is made with the highest grade nicotine available. Buy with confidence knowing that you are getting the very best nicotine available and that it is always distilled from actual tobacco leaves not synthetically produced. For more information read below and click the link to see our latest batch testing results.

WHERE: >> HERE <<

WARNING: For experienced DIY'ers only. 100mg nic base is nothing to play around with. Nic at this level is highly toxic. This is to be broken down and mixed. Use proper protective gear when mixing at these levels.

JEfC8l1Tqbg

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Joe I grabbed this as soon as I saw it ... I could not believe their purity tests looks great that price is unbeatable .. Thanks

Fad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That`s not a sale - it`s a miracle.

Our cheapest here [uk] is more than their normal price and that`s for a litre of just 70mg :(

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We do not recommend this product be vaped at the higher nicotine levels (60mg and above). Doing so is at your own risk. Most users dilute this product to 24mg or lower for use. Whaaaat 60mg! I think they need to change this anything near 60mg I would think dangerous.

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We do not recommend this product be vaped at the higher nicotine levels (60mg and above). Doing so is at your own risk. Most users dilute this product to 24mg or lower for use. Whaaaat 60mg! I think they need to change this anything near 60mg I would think dangerous.

I saw someone posting just the other day that they drip 50mg. That would blow my head off, but according to the guy I'm speaking of, it relieved his stress headaches. I've been dripping 18mg and it's too much for me if I vape too frequently.. I can't imagine 50 or 60mg.

Edit: I couldn't resist. 2 Liters ordered. If it lasts I may purchase more. There's another brand that I'd rather have, but damn $50...I won't care what nic I'm vaping in few years if we're unable to purchase nic for diy, and or juice is taxed to death.

Last edited:

Kevin2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've used this vender before and even without this sale they have good prices. I order the 60 milligram nic then cut. The nic and VG,pg is very good. You can really stock up.... The only issue I had ,and it's not a big one, is when I placed my order and select priority shipping it gives the standard price but the post office will not deliver until you pay the balance due on the shipping. Usually about 5 bucks. My orders were for 1(500 mil bottle of nic), 1 liter VG, 1 liter PG.

VU Sponsors