Become a Patron!

DIY Vanilla Custard

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My DIY Vanilla Custard makes 100ml 1) 4ml of 100mg. nicotine , 2) 69ml of VG , 3) 2.5ml Cap. French Vanilla , 4) 2.5ml CAP. New York Cheesecake , 5) 20 ml Cap. Vanilla Custard , 6) 1ml TFA Smooth , 7) 1ml TFA E.M. Steep 1 week min. Shake and let Breath once a day . Steep longer for better results 2 / 3 weeks is best ! I use Capella Flavoring and The Flavor Apprentice Smooth & Ethyl Maltol . However you can use your favorite Flavor Brand . IMO it is best to store everything in GLASS containers . Shaking and Breathing once a day is necessary! This is as good or better than any vendor vanilla custard that I have purchased in my 4 years of vaping and I have tried many different vendors mixture's ! If you don't want any nicotine just add VG in it's place .

Last edited:

lownote2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Out of curiosity, have you tried it with less than 20ml of Cap vanilla custard? That's 20% custard. Just wondering if less would achieve the same outcome. Nonetheless I love a good custard vape! The flavorings look good. I've never used smooth yet. It's the only flavoring on the list I don't have.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My DIY Vanilla Custard makes 100ml 1) 4ml of 100mg. nicotine , 2) 69ml of VG , 3) 2.5ml Cap. French Vanilla , 4) 2.5ml CAP. New York Cheesecake , 5) 20 ml Cap. Vanilla Custard , 6) 1ml FA Smooth , 7) 1ml FA E.M. Steep 1 week min. Shake and let Breath once a day . Steep longer for better results 2 / 3 weeks is best ! I use Capella Flavoring and Flavor Apprentice Smooth & Ethyl Maltol . However you can use your favorite Flavor Brand . IMO it is best to store everything in GLASS containers . Shaking and Breathing once a day is necessary! This is as good or better than any vendor vanilla custard that I have purchased in my 4 years of vaping and I have tried many different vendors mixture's ! If you don't want any nicotine just add VG in it's place .

Thanks for sharing with us. I think your recipe calculate % wise like follows

DIY Vanilla Custard by @Chuck H.

French Vanilla CAP 2.5%
New York Cheesecake CAP 2.5%
Vanilla Custard CAP 20%
Smooth TFA 1% (sorry not FA)
Ethyl Molto TFA 1%

Nicotine/PG/VG:
Nic 4%, 27%PG 73% VG

Total Flavor: 27%

Notes:

Shake and let Breath once a day . Steep longer for better results 2 / 3 weeks is best !
If you don't want any nicotine just add VG in it's place .

Last edited:

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Out of curiosity, have you tried it with less than 20ml of Cap vanilla custard? That's 20% custard. Just wondering if less would achieve the same outcome. Nonetheless I love a good custard vape! The flavorings look good. I've never used smooth yet. It's the only flavoring on the list I don't have.
I have tried at 15 % except that was with The Flavor Apprentice brand , It was good . You don't have to use Smooth but I prefer to ! Steeping is very critical with Custard's . I wouldn't increase the French Van. or the N.Y. Cheesecake it seems to take away from the Custard that You /& I love so much !

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for sharing with us. I think your recipe calculate % wise like follows

DIY Vanilla Custard by @Chuck H.

French Vanilla CAP 2.5%
New York Cheesecake CAP 2.5%
Vanilla Custard CAP 20%
Smooth TFA 1% (sorry not FA)
Ethyl Molto TFA 1%

Nicotine/PG/VG:
Nic 4%, 27%PG 73% VG

Total Flavor: 27%

Notes:

Shake and let Breath once a day . Steep longer for better results 2 / 3 weeks is best !
If you don't want any nicotine just add VG in it's place .
:) I was about to ask for the percentages.

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No reason for anybody to be sorry! I think It's the fault of those darn flavoring companies and their labeling practices. :yes:

Ron
---
"While playing golf today I hit two good balls. I stepped on a rake."- Henny Youngman
In reference to previous post ("SMOOTH" TFA) ! However ( Flavor Art from Italy makes similar product : They call theirs MTS Vape Wizard SKU # B104 )Vape on Bro's & Sis's !!! safety first ! Flavor Apprentice does make Smooth SKU #W119 The latter two with SKU #'s Came from RTS Vapes ! It's crazy how a simple thing can get so complicated ! Anyways just trying to shine the right light on the right product & Mfg
. company

VU Sponsors