Become a Patron!

Diy virgin

arth1981

Member For 4 Years
Here goes... I wanna make a 60/40 3mg blue raz menthol juice. I have FW blue raspberry and FW menthol. I like a fair amount of menthol and both of these flavors seem pretty tame so I'm thinking something along these lines... What do you guys think?
5feefb57f0333559bb9b23eaf932a72a.jpg

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well I don't do much menthol but I can tell you that most people use high % when using FW

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wish I could help but I do not use Menthol either but I will be following this thread to gain some knowledge even if I never use it. But I change my way of thinking often so you never know I might experiment with some Menthol one day.

Good Luck and I am sure you will get many suggestions and tips! :ejuice::ejuice:

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I was a big menthol smoker and do love the coolness that comes with a good menthol vape, but personally I like the affect of Extreme Ice more than Menthol, gives a cool sensation with less of a harshness. Just a suggestion, but you might buy a small bottle of Extreme Ice flavoring and see what you think. Just depends on what kind of a menthol taste you are going for.

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
FW Menthol is the menthol I use, at 5% standalone, and that puts it on the strong side (for me, not a huge menthol fan but I always keep some on hand as a palate cleanser). I don't have their Blue Ras, but I did combine the menthol with OSDIY Blue Ras. Slush and apparently it's good, since I have to mix a bottle a week for a friend who loves it. (Personally I don't care for it much, but again I'm not a menthol or blue raspberry fan) That mix is 2% FW Menthol, 8% OSDIY Blue ras. Any higher on the menthol and it starts amplifying the blue ras in unpleasantly chemical ways. Whatever % you decide on for your FW Blue ras, I'd try it at a 1 to 4 ratio first, then bump up the menthol if you see fit.

Last edited:

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
FW Menthol is the menthol I use, at 5% standalone, and that puts it on the strong side (for me, not a huge menthol fan but I always keep some on hand as a palate cleanser). I don't have their Blue Ras, but I did combine the menthol with OSDIY Blue Ras. Slush and apparently it's good, since I have to mix a bottle a week for a friend who loves it. (Personally I don't care for it much, but again I'm not a menthol or blue raspberry fan) That mix is 2% FW Menthol, 8% OSDIY Blue ras. Any higher on the menthol and it starts amplifying the blue ras in unpleasantly chemical ways. Whatever % you decide on for your FW Blue ras, I'd try it at a 1 to 4 ratio first, then bump up the menthol if you see fit.
Agreed

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Subbed. I'm not a huge menthol fan, but I am pretty new at DIY, so the info here will always be helpful should my tastes change a bit.

VU Sponsors