Become a Patron!

DNA 35 Watt Box Mod Clone 25.00 shipped BUT there is an issue

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
OK so what the deal on this? Brand Spankin new but When I put on an Aspire atlantis and after about 5 or 6 hits it shows a too hot error, same error for a nautilus and same for a areo mega. Turn it off then back on and it works for a while then I get another too hot error. If you know how to fix it or just want the box with all the electronics then here is your chance to own it for 25.00 shipped. The box is nice aluminum and the buttons are good. Electronics are covered and I have not taken the cover off to look since I don't know what to look for anyway. Really wanted this to work for me but can't figure out why it shows too hot after a few totes. email me if interested and i take paypal. If you can fix or use the box to build another one well here you go. email me
[email protected]

Stevehana 35.jpghana cover.jpeg hana cover.jpeg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
7ykw8GU.gif

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Before you unload it....verify that you are using IMR batteries. If you are using ICR, that is your issue possibly. If you ARE using ICR batteries, or any other battery that does is not IMR or INR....then bin them immediately...they are HIGHLY unsafe for the drain stress of vaping.

L

Lighty269

Before you unload it....verify that you are using IMR batteries. If you are using ICR, that is your issue possibly. If you ARE using ICR batteries, or any other battery that does is not IMR or INR....then bin them immediately...they are HIGHLY unsafe for the drain stress of vaping.

Very good point!

Otherwise it is a bad solder connection.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold? Or did you find the problem?

L

Lighty269

It was some real bad cold solder joints on the main leads to the board and primary switch, I also touched up some of the switch circuits.

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well if I had any electronic knowledge it sounds like it would have been an easy fix. I sent you a conversation before I saw this. Glad you got it working.

VU Sponsors