Become a Patron!

Do Not Label Me!

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry, I have to as my memory isn't what it used to be and with steeping is has become hard to remember what flavors I used.
I had to quickly get some labels on Amazon which are supposed to be delivered the same day as my thirty 30ml bottles.
Right now I am vaping 2 flavor mixes that I set aside to steep. One is INA Lemon Cake and that is all I can remember I put in it. It is quite yummy but still could use some other flavors.
My first taste of a cake vape. This will be more fun than I imagined it would be.
The other is INA Custard and something. Certainly not a stand-alone vape like 'Game Over Custard' but a good base for other flavors. Trying it with NR/RVR Golden Eye and PUR Golden Pineapple in a 10ml tester bottle. Will it be a golden mix? I don't know yet as I can't stop vaping the cake flavor.

I need to get back to a more organized method of making my steeping mixes like I used to do it. Fill out the eJuice Me Up app with the names of flavors along with the percentages and save it to match the bottle label title I make.
I still like doing a quicky toss together in a 10ml bottle, but that is easier to remember what I used especially when I leave the flavor bottles out for adding a little more of this or that. Rarely do I get a killer mix and have to remember exactly how much of each I used.

I am even more excited about venturing deeper into the Bakery Catagory. Are my new flavors here yet?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry, I have to as my memory isn't what it used to be and with steeping is has become hard to remember what flavors I used.
I had to quickly get some labels on Amazon which are supposed to be delivered the same day as my thirty 30ml bottles.
Right now I am vaping 2 flavor mixes that I set aside to steep. One is INA Lemon Cake and that is all I can remember I put in it. It is quite yummy but still could use some other flavors.
My first taste of a cake vape. This will be more fun than I imagined it would be.
The other is INA Custard and something. Certainly not a stand-alone vape like 'Game Over Custard' but a good base for other flavors. Trying it with NR/RVR Golden Eye and PUR Golden Pineapple in a 10ml tester bottle. Will it be a golden mix? I don't know yet as I can't stop vaping the cake flavor.

I need to get back to a more organized method of making my steeping mixes like I used to do it. Fill out the eJuice Me Up app with the names of flavors along with the percentages and save it to match the bottle label title I make.
I still like doing a quicky toss together in a 10ml bottle, but that is easier to remember what I used especially when I leave the flavor bottles out for adding a little more of this or that. Rarely do I get a killer mix and have to remember exactly how much of each I used.

I am even more excited about venturing deeper into the Bakery Catagory. Are my new flavors here yet?

You could use some postit's on your bottles too, with the full recipe written down :)

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Painters tape and a sharpie works well. I use a fine point Sharpie. Lighter colored painters tape is better. I got dark blue one time and it's hard to see blacker markings on that. The stuff I usually get is green. If I didn't label anything I'd be in big trouble.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I write directly on the bottles with a regular Sharpie and then cover the writing with clear shipping tape.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I write directly on the bottles with a regular Sharpie and then cover the writing with clear shipping tape.

I use the clear tape over my paper labels to make them waterproof~! Not sure if you are the one who gave me that tip it has been so long~!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I write in pencil (won't fade or run when wet..divers use pencils after all) on paper slips, then packing tape 'em. :)

P1040667.JPG

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I actually use a brother dymo label system, for mailing as well as juice labels.

I can get 4 rolls of labels for around 12.00, sometimes higher tho, depending on who I order from.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I went for: AmazonBasics Self-Adhesive Removable Labels, 0.75" x 1", White, 1000-Pack $4.54, they have gone up since I ordered them.
You could use some postit's on your bottles too, with the full recipe written down
On a 30ml bottle, the Postit's flapping in the breeze would drive me crazy not to mention having more than one fall off without seeing which bottle it goes on. Maybe there are smaller versions that I don't know about.
Painters tape and a sharpie works well.
I may go with this option next time. I have a fine Sharpie I like to use.
I use the clear tape over my paper labels to make them waterproof
I would do that too if I made the same flavor more than once. With every empty bottle means a new flavor to mix. I just need a flavor title and the date it was made to keep track of the steeping time.
the recipes are printed Hard Copies and also kept online
I am pondering posting online other than here. I have been using eJuiceMeUp for years, though all the old recipes that I had saved are on a hard drive in a box. That is ok as my mixing style has changed to more mainstream rather than trying to make the next great flavor mix. I don't care for most of the current recipes that come with eJuice-Me-Up, all are really old. I could spend an hour or two going through them and deleting the ones I would never use which would make mine easier to find.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Simple paper type masking tape is what I use. As each bottle gets filled it gets some on it then written on with Flavour and %. Any pen or marker will write on it.
It even stays on ok when I reuse the bottles and wash them out so as I can use them for the same mix. Leave it on, put another exact mix in as the label says then put a new one on if need be.
Cant be any simpler or easy. Buy it anywhere.
20201230_214639(1).jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The 99¢ Store Bazic's Labels are perfect for my needs and the cost can't be beat.

1609327801266.png

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I went for: AmazonBasics Self-Adhesive Removable Labels, 0.75" x 1", White, 1000-Pack $4.54, they have gone up since I ordered them.

On a 30ml bottle, the Postit's flapping in the breeze would drive me crazy not to mention having more than one fall off without seeing which bottle it goes on. Maybe there are smaller versions that I don't know about.

I may go with this option next time. I have a fine Sharpie I like to use.

I would do that too if I made the same flavor more than once. With every empty bottle means a new flavor to mix. I just need a flavor title and the date it was made to keep track of the steeping time.

I am pondering posting online other than here. I have been using eJuiceMeUp for years, though all the old recipes that I had saved are on a hard drive in a box. That is ok as my mixing style has changed to more mainstream rather than trying to make the next great flavor mix. I don't care for most of the current recipes that come with eJuice-Me-Up, all are really old. I could spend an hour or two going through them and deleting the ones I would never use which would make mine easier to find.

They do make post its super small.. try the dollar stores :)

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The labels I got from Amazon are weak on the sticky part. I will have to get some clear tape to keep them on the bottles. I would have been better off waiting for replies for better ideas. Oopsy.

VU Sponsors