Become a Patron!

Alectrofag

Unlisted Vendor
E-liquids are safe to use as long as they are being used according to the instructions.

If you use an e-cigarette:

• keep it where children cannot see it or reach it
  • when you are not using it, lock it away
  • do not use or discard your e-cigarette in front of children.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who comes up with this stupid shit?

Call me naive, but who the hell are these people and what are they trying to achieve? I'm not being rhetorical, I'm at a loss here.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fantastic ideas that have never been thought up before. OP must be a genius.

Im lost as well. Says he's an unlisted vendor. My guess is, come on here, try to make a few posts that are "educational and informative" to "show people you're knowledgeable and concerned with the consumer and their well being" and then hot dam, now we should trust this person and give them money for products that they aren't advertising? All because they made strange posts that are poorly written and not informative at all.

Sorry, I'm feeling a little mouthy today.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Fantastic ideas that have never been thought up before. OP must be a genius.

Im lost as well. Says he's an unlisted vendor. My guess is, come on here, try to make a few posts that are "educational and informative" to "show people you're knowledgeable and concerned with the consumer and their well being" and then hot dam, now we should trust this person and give them money for products that they aren't advertising? All because they made strange posts that are poorly written and not informative at all.

Sorry, I'm feeling a little mouthy today.

Probably hoping some noob will come up in here, see their WISE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE post, and decide to rely on them for all kinds of advice.

Rule of thumb: before you post anywhere in a forum on the Internet, it's wise to familiarize yourself with the native population.

Alectrofag

Unlisted Vendor
Well, we all have seen vaping grow from an invention of a single e-cigarette to a massive multi-billion industry in such a short time span. Even now the growth has not stopped.
This industry is still growing in its maximum speed because along with the attraction of vaping being a fashion statement it has also proven itself as a safer alternative to smoking.
  • We have seen vaping grow from a cig-a-like invented by a Chinese pharmacist Hon Lik, this cig-a-like resembled the traditional cigarette, this sleek devices also included easy to use clearomizers, short battery life and a limited number of flavors.
  • To the development and sales of pen vape kits and removable battery devices with a more personalized feel.
  • The range of e-liquid flavors also multiplied excessively. For a number of keen vapers who welcomed new mechanisms as well as an unlimited choice of flavors.
  • Now we have the vaping world of customization, the introduction of rebuildable atomizers, bigger mods, pod kits. As well as the addition of advanced features that have added to the perfection of performance. Like, safety protections and Temperature Control, these features help a lot with the lifespan of your vape device.
  • Along with these we now have Bluetooth speaker combined vape models, vape kits which come with mobile apps to sync and track your vaping data, and vaping wristwatch!

VU Sponsors