Become a Patron!

Do you do the hybrid mouth/lung toke?

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe it's obvious to many of you but...

I've just discovered the dual mouth-to-lung, then lung hit - and it's great!

How to do it:

- Open your air holes wide
- Close one of the air holes with your thumb, while you hit the go-go button with your index finger (I use an atty with two air holes - your mileage may vary)
- Take a regular mouth draw
- When your mouth is full, release the air hole and take a brisk lung draw for one or two seconds
- Release the go-go button just before the end of the lung hit, to clear the atty of stale vapor and prevent it from smoking on the table when you put your mod down

The results:

- Super flavor during the mouth draw
- Mother of all throat hits when the mouthful of vapor suddenly makes its way to your lungs
- Massive cloud when you exhale
- You can tell if a dry hit is coming, and abort the lung draw before it's too late
- Zero waste of vapor, and reduced leakage through the air holes due to vapor condensation

Try it out, you won't be disappointed. The finger dance to control the power button and the air hole at the same time takes some getting used to, but it's worth trying.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor

How to do it:

- Close one of the air holes with your thumb, while you hit the go-go button with your index finger (I use an atty with two air holes - your mileage may vary)
- When your mouth is full, release the air hole and take a brisk lung draw for one or two seconds
- Release the go-go button just before the end of the lung hit, to clear the atty of stale vapor and prevent it from smoking on the table when you put your mod down

The results:

- Mother of all throat hits when the mouthful of vapor suddenly makes its way to your lungs
- You can tell if a dry hit is coming, and abort the lung draw before it's too late
- Zero waste of vapor, and reduced leakage through the air holes due to vapor condensation

Try it out, you won't be disappointed. The finger dance to control the power button and the air hole at the same time takes some getting used to, but it's worth trying.
Just tried it minus the finger blocking airflow with a kayfun... Gotta be careful not to pull too hard, but impressive. Thanks man! Sometimes the smallest stuff makes more of a difference than it would seem possible.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am a lung hitter...after 25 years of smoking everything under the sun lol, I just can't mouth hit. I do however start every exhale through the nose so that i hit the flavor glands.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

How to do it:

The results:

i gave it a try with a Magma RDA known for flavor on dive it reduced flavor i will try it others afyer i wake fully

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am a lung hitter...after 25 years of smoking everything under the sun lol, I just can't mouth hit. I do however start every exhale through the nose so that i hit the flavor glands.
Strictly a lung hitter here......love a good six second draw, then equal parts nose/mouth exhale.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I much prefer warm to hot vapes, and you really experience that to the fullest with a hearty lung hit....especially bakery and dessert vapes.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sometimes lung hit and sometimes mouth to lung, depends on the setup, I don't do that combo thing.

VU Sponsors