VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I also exhale through my nose a goodly portion of the time. No issues with dryness of nose or throat at 65% VG. When I first switched to vaping 2-1/2 years ago, I started with high PG juices from Halo, and those did dry out my mouth and throat more. Can't say I noticed any effect on my nose, but I switched to juiced with more VG pretty quick.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
7a2.gif

My BS Meter is going off on this one because exhaling through my nose causes a running watery nose and is having the opposite affect. There are times where when I have been chain vaping I do get a little dry but time for a bottle of water.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find vaping high VG makes the nostrils wet feeling other than that no negative side effects of any sort.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Total BS as far as I'm concerned. It has the opposite effect for me.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have been doing the lawn work for the last 2 day vaping a 70/30 VG/PG Ratio Tobacco. The first day my allergies were bothering me a bit but having a moist nose was actually keeping the pollen and grass out of my sinuses. Yesterday it was a bit unpleasant but today not as bad! I have found that exposing my self to the allergens actually works better than any medication I can take since i hate taking anything at all. Sure the allergy medications work but I do not like how they make me feel coming off them.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh, I never had allergies until later in life and they say that is worse! :cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

Last edited:

VU Sponsors