If someone does pm me prices. Have a nice day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't necessarily sale my juices (although I have) but if you want donate to cover the costs of things like shipping, bottles etc I think I can help you.

jdug48

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't necessarily sale my juices (although I have) but if you want donate to cover the costs of things like shipping, bottles etc I think I can help you.
Sounds good just pm me my phone is being stupid

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

will.cox.779

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am wondering if you have a cereal killa clone, or a good fruit loops with milk flavor.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am wondering if you have a cereal killa clone, or a good fruit loops with milk flavor.

Sorry will, I am out of commission for a while, I can't currently make juice not even for myself

tjcole50

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I make fruit loops and milk. I have about 20 flavors I make. Cap Crunch I can pm a list.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AR2K is a family owned business where we push ourself to only find premium recipes and make our own premium recipes for our flavors. We will work with anyone that is willing to work with us on there order,flavor,and/or anything that the customer is wanting to know check us out we are on facebook under ar2k juice and on doodlekit!

Thank you for all your support!

Last edited by a moderator:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
AR2K is a family owned business where we push ourself to only find premium recipes and make our own premium recipes for our flavors. We will work with anyone that is willing to work with us on there order,flavor,and/or anything that the customer is wanting to know check us out we are on facebook under ar2k juice and on doodlekit!

Thank you for all your support!
Please check your messages if you haven't already.

VU Sponsors