Become a Patron!

Does have Juul student discount to buy vape accessories?

Hi everybody,
I am a vape user, I am 18 years old this year. I know about Juul through friends, they said there is a discount in Juul for students, 18 years old like me are also enjoying a promotion to buy vape related accessories? Don't know if that's true? Hope anyone can let me know.
Thanks everyone.

MyMagicMist

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you're only 18 years old in the United States of America you need to be 21 to buy vaping products in most states. You really have no need to be concerned with Juul promotions. Also if you're wanting to market see the vendor rules of this forum.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 3 Years
A liar and a troll? Hmm... do you work for the ATF? Are you capable of going off and getting lost where nobody can find your sorry lying ass?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I don't think so . ok .
why do you think so? I'm asking everyone

Yes. People think these oddball questions have nothing to do with YOU vaping and everything to do with some bullshit marketing questions.

You're 18... but you are 23.
You know nothing about a juul but also have a DNA250?
and now you went from juul to vapresso in one day

Why do you NEED everyone's opinion??? ... about EVERYTHING???

1621314654552.png

People are going to stop answering you at all eventually.

@RMarcusY
I doubt Mr. IP Vanish is going to tell you his truthful location.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Also, While we are at it.
What's with all of this mentioning of mysterious coupons?

What coupon did you have here below and what did it do exactly?
1621315311418.png

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
What is this?
"Not" marketing?

That 1st link takes you to a site that sells pod mod junk.
1621316999970.png
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1621315894423.png

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Being as he admitted to being 18, I doubt anyone will help his sorry ass... especially if they live in the states. Nobody wants the ATF knocking on their doors for helping out some snot nosed punk assed kid too young to buy the stuff legally.

Maybe he'll get his stupid coupons in the mail, just like I get cigarette coupons I toss in the trash. I kind of doubt he wants coupons. I believe he is looking for adults to lock up for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Patreon
Hell, we don't know what country he's in. Maybe in China (wink wink) they give out coupons to minors for vape pods. Maybe there's some secret stash somewhere of unlimited coupons for Juuls and cracked mod housings and whatever the hell else he said he wanted.

In the United States we don't do that. And in most states you have to be 21 to buy cigarettes or vape gear, so just quit with it please.

We've all learned to spot people who aren't what they claim to be, and you're as damn transparent as glass.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hi everybody,
I am a vape user, I am 18 years old this year. I know about Juul through friends, they said there is a discount in Juul for students, 18 years old like me are also enjoying a promotion to buy vape related accessories? Don't know if that's true? Hope anyone can let me know.
Thanks everyone.
Good element is, coupon good not there, jule shop coupon at coupon is smokin shop https://www.interpol.int/en

Bliss Doubt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would shun this user. Trying to get people in trouble. Some places have a legal vaping age of 21, some 18, some 19. All posts from coupon92123 have a sinister trollish quality at best, dangerously ignorant at worst.

Go away: coupon92123

Bliss Doubt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Also, While we are at it.
What's with all of this mentioning of mysterious coupons?

What coupon did you have here below and what did it do exactly?
View attachment 181850
I wouldn't point out a sunken outhouse to you. Good luck with your problem.

-
EDIT: OMG this reply was meant for coupon92123, not 5150sick. Sometimes the commenting and review process still stumps me. Sorry.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors