Become a Patron!

DPro Mini . . . V2?!?

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys, while looking for a review video from the Yactvape Claymore RDA (while prepping an order from slowtech), I came across a video comparing the Claymore to the DPro Mini V2 :hearts:

I dunno about y'all, but the thought of an affordable RDL RDA these days gets be excited. The original DPro sold for like $12 and performed great.

I Googled around and found this...

But could not find mention of this RDA on the Coilart website, store, or any other Chinese retailers.

Think this RDA will eventually make its way onto Chinese distributers websites?

And please lmk if ya find a link to one for sale. Still haven't figured out if i can even order from the site i linked above lol

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
CoilArt Dpro Mini V2 22mm 3mg brings back A FastTech link in the second an third positions. So FastTech does carry it even if currently "Out Of Stock". 2FDeal has it. 3F Vape carries it also, granted it is "Out Of Stock". There's 3 Different major Chinese vendors carrying the RDA.

Took 30 seconds to look, actually less because of copy, paste, search. That's a feature in most modern graphical web browsers too. It took longer to write up and create the post here.

Last edited:

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm pretty sure those are all the V1s DPro Minis, which have been discontinued for awhile now. Or maybe I'm missing something?

I an understand the confusion. Both versions are aesthetically nearly identical. But the "DPro Mini" engraving on the V1 has been replaced with 'MOVI' laser etching on the V2. The V2 AF channels milled into the deck are now cyclops too, compared to the 3 hopes from the V1 (but the top cap must be aligned with the AF holes on the deck to notice that difference.

Beyond a few Indonesian Facbook posted mentioning this RDA, I haven't seen anything else about it. But this MOVI dude who helped designed it has already sold out of the SS and black versions, only has gunmetal left.

I guess I'm wondering if you guys have ever seen a largish Chinese manufacturer produce a product (RDA, RTA, mod, etc), but never even attempt to sell it in the US, Europe, or even China?

VU Sponsors