Citrus Mix (FA): 2%
Passion Fruit (FA): 2%
Anise (FA): 0.5%
Menthol (FA): 6 drops per 10ml
Koolada (TPA): 4 drops per 10ml

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Flavor combo looks great minus the Koolada and menthol...I just can't do those...to each their own, right? I'm also a super taster so I might try this using 1/4 of the flavor...it sounds amazing, but might keep anise at .5% or increase do to not adding Koolada or menthol? I have been wanting to play with passion fruit, but have not yet. I hear it goes great with peach and citrus. Thank you PatheticMr. This looks pretty good.

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Flavor combo looks great minus the Koolada and menthol...I just can't do those...to each their own, right? I'm also a super taster so I might try this using 1/4 of the flavor...it sounds amazing, but might keep anise at .5% or increase do to not adding Koolada or menthol? I have been wanting to play with passion fruit, but have not yet. I hear it goes great with peach and citrus. Thank you PatheticMr. This looks pretty good.

Hey Daintanee,

I would perhaps reduce the anise a bit too then as its meant to be subtle here - it may overpower the rest if the ratio is too high!

It's my first time using passion fruit too.. Been staring at it for weeks! It holds itself nice in here though I think!

I really love citrus mix atm, it adds loads to a mix in my opinion!

Re: Koolada and menthol. It's actually very subtle here. I was surprised I had to use so much. I was originally only planning to use 2-4 drops per 10ml menthol and 2 koolada but it just wasn't making itself known. At this level I can't so much taste it - rather it just adds extra complexity. If you have some around it might be worth trying a small amount? Or not! Haha!

Thanks for the comment - I hope you like it! :)

TheVapingHippie

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would bring the coconut a little more forward. (Then again I love coconut)
Maybe test the limits on the passion fruit.
Personally I would see of the coconut and passion fruit work well together as a stand alone..
( again I'm nuts about coconut.)

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah I think more coconut would be nice here. I'm not sure about coconut but I know a lot of FA flavours tend to fade as the % goes up past a certain point. I might try knocking some other flavours down on my next try and push the coconut up an extra 0.5%.

Passion fruit is going to be my next venture - I like your idea of coconut with it.... Will deffo make that a part of the mix! :)

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm, I have Koolada, no menthol...don't like effect of Koolada even at .5% My only reason for keeping anise the same % is for its cooling factor. But your recipes give me some ideas to customize something to my taste, for that I thank you. You are probably right about not increasing anise.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've used the coconut once over 3%. It gets weird. If you want to taste more of it, maybe reduce the other flavors a bit, leave the Coconut as is, or even at 2%

Anise!! So good with fruits. Thanks for the share.

VU Sponsors