Become a Patron!

DR. Shill (er I mean) OZ talks about: Are E-Cigarettes Dangerous?

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recorded the show, when it was on the other day. Can't bring myself to watch it. It's sad that someone who tries to represent themselves as an authority in health issues, would try to sway public opinion negatively, when vaping is saving so many lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got as far as the second video in this link and got pissed off and stopped. This "doctor" sounds just like so many of the uneducated nit wits I've run into at work. These idiots believe whatever they hear or read on the internet from biased sources with no research at all. What's sad is that so many really look up to this man and will take whatever he says as gospel. He's as uninformed as many Joe Blows off the street.
And as far as the lady doctor...."E-cigarettes have only been around for probably a decade and that's not enough time....etc....." Bitch, if you can't make an educated assessment of something in TEN YEARS, there's obviously a lack of dedication and purpose somewhere. If the FDA/AMA wanted a thorough clinical investigation on this matter, they could have it in much less time. But I guess it does take time to figure out how any study is going to placate us in correlation with the desires of Big Pharma and Big Tobacco....AND the tax man.
Preach it, Dr. Oz. It's falling on deaf ears at my house.

VU Sponsors