My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have an aluminum one, and it's a decent mod. Found a deal on an authentic CC, and wanna recoup some of the unexpected financial drain from that

If I hadn't already drained the old bank account already I'd totally get it from you right now

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an aluminum one, and it's a decent mod. Found a deal on an authentic CC, and wanna recoup some of the unexpected financial drain from that
I'd be interested in your comparison of the Copper vape & the Custom Classic.

Lyspaere

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'd be interested in your comparison of the Copper vape & the Custom Classic.
Apples vs Oranges. However Coppervape came to the decision of this style, the quality of the internal workings are leagues apart. I use my aluminum Coppervape daily, and it may become my new "at work" mod.
The CC...well, there's a reason the users are so loyal to Corey. It can seem like hype, until you vape on one. Then all bets are off.
YMMV

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
when I created the acct here, I was tired of a name I couldn't even remember the translation of. But I've seen many people on multiple forums with the same "name" & I started to feel like I was hiding something, which left me uncomfortable.

Please tell us more. Was it your Mother?
sigmund-freud.jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks dre....!

The mod has a road rash on the brass. Certainly not complaining considering the cost, I really don't care about the scratches, just wondering how to remove the road rash.

Lovely mod with a gold Stumpy.......:)

MCYL

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone having problems with the button?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCYL

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up with it?

I'm not having problems, but have taken two others all the way down and know them pretty well by now :)
I just found them finicky and easy to get stuck firing. I can get it right fiddling with the screw and bottles screw fitting however

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Could be a bit of plastic left over from the casting process. take it out and look at it and file of any "flashing" with an Emory board.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm curious, has anyone looked into if there is a place to buy spare bottles for this that have lids?

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's my steady companion now & has replaced mods that cost x 4.

I'm anxious to acquire an aluminum one for my pocket, & stainless steel when they come out.

It is surprising that there are no American merchants peddling these. If it wasn't for dre's
resourcefulness & tenacity, I wouldn't even know about them.

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It is easy to remove the logo & make this mod REALLY shine! There is some kind of clear coat over the entire mod; It looks prettier underneath. I did it with 3M 1500 grit paper & soapy water.
I also made a new top cap out of brass, using a 22mm Coppervape atomizer body. {Thanks, Juicy!!!} I eliminated / sealed off the bottom breathing here & drilled top cap air holes like a Stumpy w/ 4 holes open. Perfect draw for me. Looks like I spent hundreds on this beauty. Nope. :D Thanks again to Dre for getting these!
WP_20160724_20_19_46_Pro.jpg

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They fit, & seem to come from the same mold using the same materials. I suspect they are the same supplier Coppervape uses.
The needle nose is thinner than any of my syringes have, but they still squirt 50/50 in case you've got any top feed drippers left. They'd probably be great for dispensing flavor into diy.

VU Sponsors