Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Istick vs the original Vaporshark

I got my Istick the other day and I must say - its an amazing little mod. Its ULTRA portable. Smaller then the original vaporshark - this little mod lasts a long time and packs 20 watts of power.

I was so impressed I bought 3 more.

For $32.39 your crazy not to pick one up!

THE HARD COPY:
  • 2200mAh Li-Ion Battery
  • VV/VW – up to 20W and 3v – 5.5v
  • OLED display
  • 510-Threads
  • Power on/off: Press the button for five times to turn the iStick on and off.
  • 10-sec Protection: Maximum of 10 seconds per drag.
  • Atomizer Short-Circuit Protection: If atomizer short-circuits, the OLED screen show “Atomizer Short”.
  • Low-Voltage Protection: Once the battery is below 3.3V the OLED screen will show “Lock”, which means its time to recharge.
  • Unlock the Low-voltage Protection: The iStick begins working again once it reaches 3.65V.
  • Low power Alert: If the battery’s power is lower than 10%, the power symbol on the screen will flash.
  • Atomizers from 1ohm to 3ohm capable
  • Accurate Metering
  • Pass-Thru vaping while charging
  • Charged via micro usb

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$32.39 + FREE SHIPPING

zBJkU87v4h0

Click here to get more information on this deal....

roadshaker

Member For 4 Years
Heads UP. Check the price now.Gouging definitely going on.Have bought from them before with good quality and low price,but some items are ridiculously inflated.You try to pimp them and they blow up the price! $99.99
No more cookies! LOL

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Subtitle on the auction now says "1st bath sold out. Next shipment arrives October 3rd".

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Common ebay practice. They put a highly improbable price on it so they can retain the listing while restocking and not have to re-list.

Melvins

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
$31.75 now. Estimated delivery Friday, Oct. 10 - Wednesday, Oct. 15. Some colors are limited supply.

VarosVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Just found these in stock on eBay, at $35.99 these are a bit more but i didnt want wait for a pre-order.

Update! went to check this morning at eBay says the listing has been pulled but it should still ship if i paid for it, which i already did. Lets see if it actually comes.......

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181531652034

Last edited:

Melvins

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got mine last week. Nice device for the money. So much so that I bought another to give to a friend.

VU Sponsors