Drunk Biscuit

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just mixed up 5% FA Jamaican Rum and 5% INW Spicy Biscuit.

The biscuit puts a nice edge on the rum. It has a cinnamon taste to it but a cinnamon bear type cinnamon not bakery cinnamon.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

7/2/15 A little more cinnamon is coming through. I think I will decrease the biscuit a little next batch. I want mainly rum with a touch of cinnamon.

Last edited:

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't have that brand, but I may give this a whirl with the brand I do have. It might be Cap's. I will have to add some spices. Thanks this could be fun.
It's a nice change of pace. Let me know what recipe you come up with.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lol, this reminded me of a friend. We used to call him Biscuit and he was drunk more times than not so ... :D

ETA: I forgot to mention ( how rude of me! ) Thanks for the recipe, it does sound good and I will be mixing it up but I have to wait until I get the INW Spicy Biscuit.

Last edited:

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nobody asked me why we called him Biscuit, yeah fine whatever, wasn't gonna tell 'ya anyway! :p

Anyway, I was wondering if there are 2 INA biscuit flavors ... I saw a INA Biscuit at BCV but not a Spicy one. Any idea if they are the same?

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I gotz no biscuits.... :(

You gotz no biscuits and I apparently must be blind ... I did a search on recipes here and found some discussion about both Biscuit and Spicy Biscuit so that answered my own question. Then I went back to BCV and looked for Spicy Biscuit and sure enough, there it was! :oops:

Oh well, next time for sure. I'm bound and determined to come up with a pork chop biscuit vape! ;)

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nobody asked me why we called him Biscuit, yeah fine whatever, wasn't gonna tell 'ya anyway! :p

Anyway, I was wondering if there are 2 INA biscuit flavors ... I saw a INA Biscuit at BCV but not a Spicy one. Any idea if they are the same?
Ok, why do they call him biscuit? Is he kinda crumbly?

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, why do they call him biscuit? Is he kinda crumbly?

lol, Thanks for asking D! :D

There was a place where I used to live that served what they called a 'Ugly Biscuit' aptly named because it had no real dicernable shape to it yet tasted fantastic ... my friend was a big lumpy fella but one hell of a nice guy, one of those gentle giant types, and he loved those biscuits, so much so that we teased him that he had turned into one! Luckily for us it was hard to get him riled up and he thought it was funny ... the name kinda stuck from there, lol.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm, I only have inw biscuit. Not bakery cinnamon? Cinnamon bears taste like a cinnamon sugar Graham cracker to me.

Hmmm, I think I'll try the 2 @ 2% and add .5% TFA Cinnamon Spice as it seems a little sweeter than FA to me and see what I get.

Thank you oneleif

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was wondering what made the Biscuit spicy ... cinnamon was not the type of spicy I was hoping for but that does make sense. I tend to think of spicy as a more savory type of flavor like maybe with sage. That's what I was thinking in regard to my Pork Chop Biscuit recipe anyway, lol. :D

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was wondering what made the Biscuit spicy ... cinnamon was not the type of spicy I was hoping for but that does make sense. I tend to think of spicy as a more savory type of flavor like maybe with sage. That's what I was thinking in regard to my Pork Chop Biscuit recipe anyway, lol. :D
Vaping meat is just oh so wrong!! Men and their meat! Sage? Perhaps try some Zen Garden??.... it's kinda basily.

Hmmm, I also have some FW cinnamon churro...could be an option.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha. I don't have the right kind, but can send along a few ml. Of regular inw biscuit. In your new package.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If BCV will ever get some in, I'll get a bottle. Hope they aren't gonna quit carrying Inawera like ECX. It's high as a cat's back to order factory direct.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I already packed you up a bit. So I don't think my drunk biscuit is what OneLeaf intended, however I did 1.5% FA Jamaican Rum, .75% FW cinnamon churro, .5% Inw biscuit, & .5% TFA Cinnamon Spice and .5 FA Meringue for a sugar sprinkle. I started at 2% rum, 1% biscuit, 1% cinnamon churro, & .5% cinnamon spice. I haven't tried the original, but I agree on a higher rum to biscuit ratio here. Still I believe this one tastes like more of a bakery cinnamon. Guess we need the spicy biscuit. Both mine need more rum imho. Will add more to next tank and taste.

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
You gotz no biscuits and I apparently must be blind ... I did a search on recipes here and found some discussion about both Biscuit and Spicy Biscuit so that answered my own question. Then I went back to BCV and looked for Spicy Biscuit and sure enough, there it was! :oops:

Oh well, next time for sure. I'm bound and determined to come up with a pork chop biscuit vape! ;)
Where did you find this discussion? I'd like to read it!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still need to get that spicy biscuit. It sounds so good. Then I can taste this recipe.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I still need to get that spicy biscuit. It sounds so good. Then I can taste this recipe.
Do you have Nutmeg, some Clove, and Cinnamon. You might be able to use it for the "spicy" in the biscuit.

Last edited:

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yes, I love my spices. OneLief said it was more a cinnamon bear flavor than bakery cinnamon, but idk what a cinnamon bear tastes like? A hot cinnamon candy? TFA cinnamon red hots?

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The FA cinnamon tastes like the red hot candy or a fireball to me and I used like 2 drops on a 30 mil bottle. That's what I found but I'm very new to diy so take my opinion lightly...

VU Sponsors