Become a Patron!

Dry Tobacco Leaf

Seehad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Going to throw this one out for the Tobacco lovers. I've been working on something to satisfy my tobacco craving for quite some time. It was actually pretty tasty freshly mixed.. a couple weeks steep and it is definitely the best tobacco mix I have ever made..

VZ Parliament : 1.7%
INW TA Virginia : 2.0%
INW DNB : 1.0%
HNG RY1 : 1.25%
FA Oak : 0.25%
INW Gold Ducat : 0.5%

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Going to throw this one out for the Tobacco lovers. I've been working on something to satisfy my tobacco craving for quite some time. It was actually pretty tasty freshly mixed.. a couple weeks steep and it is definitely the best tobacco mix I have ever made..

VZ Parliament : 1.7%
INW TA Virginia : 2.0%
INW DNB : 1.0%

HNG RY1 : 1.25%
FA Oak : 0.25%
INW Gold Ducat : 0.5%

Probably my favorite tobacco mix, although I use Parliament at 2%.
If you ever get a chance, try out (FE)FlavorsExpress Parlor from ECX.
I'd swear it's the same flavor but cheaper than the VZ stuff for sure.

scotdc

Member For 4 Years
I have all of those except Parliament. What's the flavor profile? Is it a dry cig like taste?

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have all of those except Parliament. What's the flavor profile? Is it a dry cig like taste?

Funny that VZ shows a pipe in their picture as I don't get pipe tobacco at all, maybe it's just me tho.
Hard to describe the flavor but I can't detect any of the extra "baggage" that most tobacco flavorings have.
Like Caramel, Nutty, Vanilla, etc., it's just kind-of a plain tobacco, maybe more like a Virginia Blend I guess.
Best thing is I don't need to steep it for a month, only a couple days.
And I've even tried it shake and vape and seemed fine to me.
VZ SC-Virginia Flue Cured was another one I liked.

Seehad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, Parliament is the closest to a cured like tobacco flavor I have tried. It's kinda raisiny/peppery/fermented tobacco leaf. This mix reminds me of how I remember red man chew smelling. I'll have to give the Virginia Flue Cured a shot. I have the VZ honey flue but it's not dry enough for me.

VU Sponsors