VANILLA CLOVE ( 1 day steep )

1.5% INW Shisha Vanilla
1% FLV Clove
.5% NF Organic Ginger
.5% TFA Cinnamon Spice
.5% FA Orange
.5% FW Blood Orange
.25% FA Bergamot

I'm in love with this vanilla. It gives this vape a full bodied feel. It gives a light vanilla almost custard taste and makes the spices taste sugar coated. I have not tried FA clove, only TFA Pumpkin Spice which to me tastes like it has more spices than clove in it. I prefer the TAG Cinnamon Spice over FA Cinnamon Ceylon, just my preference. The NF Organic Ginger further sweetens the spices and brightens them up. The oranges further sweeten and compliment the spices, but are not prominently tasted. The Bergamot, well to me, it is more like a spice than a fruit in here. For any and all spice lovers note that the Inw Shisha Vanilla is a most excellent base imho.

Cheers!! TY Squonk for all the shisha vanilla recipes you posted. It is what made me purchase this vanilla and am so glad I did!!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VANILLA CLOVE ( 1 day steep )

1.5% INW Shisha Vanilla
1% FLV Clove
.5% NF Organic Ginger
.5% TFA Cinnamon Spice
.5% FA Orange
.5% FW Blood Orange
.25% FA Bergamot

I'm in love with this vanilla. It gives this vape a full bodied feel. It gives a light vanilla almost custard taste and makes the spices taste sugar coated. I have not tried FA clove, only TFA Pumpkin Spice which to me tastes like it has more spices than clove in it. I prefer the TAG Cinnamon Spice over FA Cinnamon Ceylon, just my preference. The NF Organic Ginger further sweetens the spices and brightens them up. The oranges further sweeten and compliment the spices, but are not prominently tasted. The Bergamot, well to me, it is more like a spice than a fruit in here. For any and all spice lovers note that the Inw Shisha Vanilla is a most excellent base imho.

Cheers!! TY Squonk for all the shisha vanilla recipes you posted. It is what made me purchase this vanilla and am so glad I did!!
Just when I thought I had a lot of flavorings. This mix comes along.:wait:
Sounds like a great mix!!!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, TY! Not everyone is a clove person. I have tried clove recipe that just were not sweet enough for my taste or too bitter. That inw Shisha vanilla is a must staple for me. I'm sure this would be good without the bergamot or with one or the other orange flavors perhaps at .75% if omitting bergamot. I'm not sure how other cloves might taste, but give it a shot, as the flv. Clove in way expensive. But you can't go wrong getting that vanilla. And the NF organic ginger is a must.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have all the concentrates now, will be trying this the week ahead....thanks again......!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey D, you try the FLV Orange Citrus yet ?
No man, not yet. Best orange I've tried imho is fw blood orange around 1.5-2% mixed with .25-.5% Top Vapor triple sec. I don't get much flavor from FA mandarin, and their orange is ok, but I like a tangy taste.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No man, not yet. Best orange I've tried imho is fw blood orange around 1.5-2% mixed with .25-.5% Top Vapor triple sec. I don't get much flavor from FA mandarin, and their orange is ok, but I like a tangy taste.
I'm trying the FLV Orange Citrus for the first time tonight. Mixed at 2%. Very true orange flavor. Nice citrus bite, but smooth. I'm using a Boreas tank at 67 watts.

VU Sponsors