Become a Patron!

Dufuq Is This???

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Camel Toe Jewelry...I dig it. Notice how the subtle lines and curves draw the attention right to the FUPA. Classy.

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't see what the big deal is. I could see strippers wearing something like that as part of an erotic jewelry ensemble. Plenty of similar stuff already exists. Have none of you ever been to a nice strip club?

Frankly, I'm surprised that this surprises anybody.

i believe there called thigh cap jewelry and if you think it was real then you have been trolled http://www.seventeen.com/fashion/ne...o-raise-awareness-of-unfair-beauty-standards/
Too bad it isn't real. That could be pretty hot on the right lady. But instead it's some bullshit statement about how the media portrays beauty standards.

Christ, man! That shit was hard to read. It actually kind of upsets me because those sorts of arguments sidestep a bigger problem. To blame the media for the uptick in body-image disorders is a dangerous oversimplification of a much more complex problem within individuals. It's not the media and it's not society. People with a healthy sense of self-esteem do not fucking starve themselves to look like the people in the magazines! That isn't a normal reaction. It's not right to encourage them to rationalize it by blaming the media for their self-harm disorders. It's an obfuscation of what are, in actuality, very deep psychological problems. We, as a society cannot encourage this line of thinking. These people need help. As in, actual psychiatric care and familial support, not a ludicrously-shallow and self-righteous justification for their own self-destructive tendencies. It's beyond obscene.

It all boils down to the whole notion that these people would be perfectly normal if it wasn't for that pesky societal pressure and those blatantly unrealistic beauty standards presented by the media. To me, there's no way that could possibly true. If anything, this obsessive, self-destructive behavior should bold, highlight, and underline the inner-workings of a broken person. The media isn't what broke them and changing it can't fix them. The real problem is that they are not in touch with reality. To say otherwise only detracts from the dire reality of their situation and really does more harm than good. Most people are capable of distinguishing what they see represented in the media from reality. The difference is glaringly obvious. The fact that some people can't is a sign that they have a very serious problem.

If you think the media has you convinced that the way you look is wrong, then you have bigger problems. It's easy to blame anyone but yourself for your own lack of self-esteem... ... that's one of the defining attributes. People often rationalize issues with how they see themselves by saying to themselves that it's a problem with how other people see them. But unfortunately, changing the way the media portrays the human form won't magically make you able to love yourself as you are any more than you can change the nature of human biology, instinct, or genetics... ...you know, the things that determine what physical attributes we generally want in a potential mate. It's not a social construct. It's hardwired into us!

It's just such a damned shame that so many would rather attack the media itself than try to make sure these people get the help that they very desperately need. It makes a mockery of what these girls are really going through. It's just an all around terrible situation that too many people aren't grasping the true implications of. The problem isn't with the beauty standard. It's that so many people don't love themselves enough to not make that comparison in the first place. That's what really needs to be addressed.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sometimes I get bored with the same old stuff...

B9-ryWBIUAARbMp.jpg

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey, I'm not seeing your link at the bottom of your post unless I quote your post... (above)
Do you see your link in your post?
yes it was a last minute edit you might need to refresh

Jetson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tell her you love her all over again with the Twat Tassel, from the Genital Jewelry Collection at De Beers.

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think my cat's gonna be pleased with his new butthole saphire... o_O
Besides... it would bang into his neuticles. :)

Neuticles.jpg

(You can even have the old ones recycled!) :)

file_3744_earings01_medium.jpg
Do they make light up ones? You know, like those bouncy balls that flash all different colors when they hit something? Just curious...

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Y'know.. that's right up there with the victorians putting skirts on furniture "limbs" (can't call them legs, that was a dirty word to the victorians). Cats and dogs and a lot of other animals have visible buttholes. They aren't worried about it... why are humans?????

One of my pet names for my cat is "hairy catass".... because she turns to show it off so eloquently. ;)

Andria

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I went to school with a girl like that.

VU Sponsors