Become a Patron!

Dulce De Leche Ice Cream

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I've been tinkering around with this for a couple of weeks. I'm sure there are similar recipes out there (none that I could really find) but this is what I've come up with so far... If you have any suggestions or tinker around with it yourself, I'd love to hear...This is good but could be better, I'm pretty new at this...

TFA Dulce de Leche 6%
CAP VBIC 4%
FA Vanilla Classic 1%
TFA Sweet Cream 1%

I've been adding a drop or two of Cinnamon Danish Swirl as well...

DDL.jpg and because other peeps make me hungry with their yummy pix!

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been tinkering around with this for a couple of weeks. I'm sure there are similar recipes out there (none that I could really find) but this is what I've come up with so far... If you have any suggestions or tinker around with it yourself, I'd love to hear...This is good but could be better, I'm pretty new at this...

TFA Dulce de Leche 6%
CAP VBIC 4%
FA Vanilla Classic 1%
TFA Sweet Cream 1%

I've been adding a drop or two of Cinnamon Danish Swirl as well...

View attachment 66826 and because other peeps make me hungry with their yummy pix!
Thanks for sharing with us

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for sharing. I have some CAP Pralines and Cream I've been thinking about trying in a mix similar to yours.
Got this bookmarked for later.

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for sharing. I have some CAP Pralines and Cream I've been thinking about trying in a mix similar to yours.
Got this bookmarked for later.
Mixing it with the ice cream? I'm really digging ice cream however I can't decide between FlavorWest or Caps as my favorite... they each have their appeal Nd I've been mixing them together for a middle ground starting point...

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I may have to switch totally for a while... I've been hitting the custard hard and can barely taste them...

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I may have to switch totally for a while... I've been hitting the custard hard and can barely taste them...

Yup, that's why I make several different 15ml batches at a time, as I also get burned out on vaping the same thing for too long.

VU Sponsors