kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok so i got home from work today and meant to plug my home phone charger into my phone but mistakenly plugged it into my MVP2. was that ok? did i wreck anything? the mod still seems to work ok but i am worried. please advise.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I doubt it's hurt your device, but check the amps rating of the actual charging unit and see if it's much more than the recommended charging amperage for your MVP2. I think the MVP2 has a charging limit of 3 amps. Most wall-wart style USB chargers put out i think 2 amps if i'm not mistaken.

You're not alone, either, btw.

Temple Noble

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Should be fine. Just try not to make it a habit. LOL :)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok thanks guys. i just thought it was odd that the phone charger even fit my MVP. nobody died, so i guess it's all good. :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
You are just fine

If you had done something really bad, you would know by now!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
ok thanks guys. i just thought it was odd that the phone charger even fit my MVP. nobody died, so i guess it's all good. :)

i used to charge mine like that.. saves on having a ton of cords and having to label them. :p

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm assuming it's a USB to microUSB, which is quickly becoming the standard for all sorts of devices.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm assuming it's a USB to microUSB, which is quickly becoming the standard for all sorts of devices.

you're assuming i even know what that means. but sure, that's what it is. yeppers. :p

Reactions: jae

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok so i got home from work today and meant to plug my home phone charger into my phone but mistakenly plugged it into my MVP2. was that ok? did i wreck anything? the mod still seems to work ok but i am worried. please advise.

When I forgot to charge my MVP at home, I used an Iphone charger to charge it....never had an issue

VU Sponsors