Become a Patron!

Dvarw not wicking

tank52086

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Alright I’ve tried everything. Troll doll, Rob Fisher method, fused claptons, simple round, kanthal, ss316, higher wattage, lower wattage, tighter wicking, looser wicking… this damn thing just won’t wick.

It’s fine for after a fresh re-wick but eventually flavor will mute then get burnt hits.

Attachments

• 818E21B3-75B3-423D-B9E7-A83B950A2438.jpeg
    818E21B3-75B3-423D-B9E7-A83B950A2438.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 13

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
From your pic all looks good. How long is it good for? Could it be your juice has sweetener? And is gunking up the coil? The only thing I could think of to try, based on your pic is try to raise the coil a little.

I‘ve used the Dvarw DL everyday all day for the last 2 years.

tank52086

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Juice has no influence. It’ll wick fine anywhere from 20 hit to 1 tank. When it starts to crap out you can see the wick physically dry. I’ll probably try filing the juice ports a bit6B11EBE6-A802-44FE-B102-66545FA807C2.jpeg more.

aerodan

Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
Fill your tank. Put your index finger and thumb over the air ports fully, and screw the tank to the deck. When tight, flip it over, *then* remove both fingers. It's a little tricky but the vacuum makes all the difference to the dvarw.

tank52086

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Fill your tank. Put your index finger and thumb over the air ports fully, and screw the tank to the deck. When tight, flip it over, *then* remove both fingers. It's a little tricky but the vacuum makes all the difference to the dvarw.
That’s what I’ve been doing to get by but I shouldn’t have to

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The only other thing I can think of based on your description of the issue of not wicking is checking all your o-rings & making sure they are all there & not pinched. Or try to replace the o-rings with the extra’s. Can’t hurt at this point.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Shot in the dark, ... vaper's tongue?

You might be getting used to a flavor & it levels off for you. Might try having something citric on hand to clear your taste buds.

VU Sponsors