Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit...ing-e-cigarette-products-citing-e-cig-danger/

"The manufacturer, NJOY Inc., is now seeking Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. NJOY has stored its e-cigarette products with warehouser Jacobson Warehouse Co. Inc. since 2013.

However, NJOY says several thousand pallets of its products have become obsolete or damaged at Jacobsen’s Plainfield, Ind. facility. As part of the benkruptcy process, the company is proposing to abandon its Jacobsen-held inventory of e-cigarettes, leaving it to Jacobsen to deal with.

Jacobsen is asking the bankruptcy court to reject NJOY’s plan. The company notes that both storing and disposing of NJOY’s e-cigarette products is a safety risk given the e-cig danger linked with the products’ lithium batteries.

NJOY asked Jacobson to store or dispose of over 3,400 pallets of e-cig devices. But Jacobson has argued that despite their contract, devices linked with serious risk like e-cig danger cannot be abandoned irresponsibly, circumventing or violating federal or state safety laws for such devices."

If I were the same moron I was 2 decades ago and I lived within 100 miles of this warehouse I would help myself to these "no more needed" ecigs and sell them at the local flea market for $1 a piece each weekend until they were gone.

Njoy or not they are still worth at least a buck. - 5150

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Is this article in some kind of time warp? I though NJOY had already emerged from bankruptcy?

VU Sponsors