VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
C'mon @5150sick -- can I paraphrase?

I had in mind something like this:

Hon Lik - The man who will have saved well over a million lives this century.

He gets my vote to get the Nobel Peace Prize and a statue of himself next to the Statue of Liberty, or maybe his face at Mt Rushmore. (and the pic of him).

Andria

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
C'mon @5150sick -- can I paraphrase?...
Andria

??? Why would you need his permission to use that link. He doesn't own it ??? Go for it. BTW, that's a very nice site you've put together. Hat's-off to you !!! :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I wasn't gonna use the link, just the pic and a paraphrase of the text he posted -- hate to use someone else's words or even a paraphrase of them, without permission. It *might* be legal, but it just doesn't seem... polite? I like his suggestion that Hon Lik should receive a Nobel Prize for his invention and a statue or something. BTW.. thank you very much! I never meant it to be definitive, just another voice out here in the ether in favor of vaping. :)

Andria

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Andria,

5150sick is a pretty solid fellow. Look at what he does... He disseminates information. He spreads the word. Helps make folks (like us here at VU) aware of news and information related to vaping that we might be interested in, or might benefit by knowing.

Wouldn't you be doing the same thing? (I'm sure he'd give you his blessings - which you wouldn't need anyway). Again. Go for it !!!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Andria,

5150sick is a pretty solid fellow. Look at what he does... He disseminates information. He spreads the word. Helps make folks (like us here at VU) aware of news and information related to vaping that we might be interested in, or might benefit by knowing.

Wouldn't you be doing the same thing? (I'm sure he'd give you his blessings - which you wouldn't need anyway). Again. Go for it !!!

Totally agree about 5150; I usually catch his posts late at night and go read the articles, when the forum is kinda sleepy.

I just wanted to make sure it was ok to more or less quote him.

And actually that is more or less what I do -- give another link to great articles and sites in favor of vaping, just to give them more "web presence." There isn't a great deal of "original content" on my site, just my articles about WTA and THR (the THR article is very much a paraphrase of a lot of the stuff about THR at Ecigarette Politics), and then my remarks to the FDA when they were taking comments back in 2014. The stuff i wrote about "Getting Started" is a little bit outdated now; I think Joyetech stopped making the eRoll, which I started out with.

Andria

VU Sponsors