Become a Patron!

E-cigarette retailers, smokers weigh-in on new FDA regulations

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If I get a "buzz" from vaping, I stop immediately, because, next stop: facedown in toilet!

Clearly written by some idiot who's never smoked: you don't get a buzz from smoking; you smoke to BE NORMAL! THAT is what vaping gives ex-smokers!

Andria

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
If I get a "buzz" from vaping, I stop immediately, because, next stop: facedown in toilet!

Clearly written by some idiot who's never smoked: you don't get a buzz from smoking; you smoke to BE NORMAL! THAT is what vaping gives ex-smokers!

Andria

You do get a buzz from smoking.
The first 5 or 6 times you do it.
Then you are hooked.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You do get a buzz from smoking.
The first 5 or 6 times you do it.
Then you are hooked.

Yeah, not really a buzz, just dizziness. I guess you'd have to experience the various types to know that, though. :D

Andria

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When I smoked, I did get that buzz, it was one of the things that helped reduce the stress/anxiety I had (or whatever it was I was feeling :crazy:). I never got hooked onto the nicotine though. I could go weeks and/or months without smoking. When I started vaping, I vaped mtl for 3 years at 24mg nicotine, still never got hooked to the nicotine. Finally in May of this year I upgraded to a subohm setup and stepped down the nic to 3mg. I still get the buzz, especially now that I have the Alien/Baby Beast setup. I actually was contemplating stepping down the nic to 1.5mg because that first night I got nic sic from the super clouds the BB spews forth, lol. But thankfully, the next day I was used to it and haven't the need to step down.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cigarettes just made me normal. Doing without cigarettes for as little as an hour made me psycho.

Andria

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Driving a 18 wheeler I smoked alot..chain smoked when in heavy traffic, like when in Chicago or NYC.. George Washington Bridge was rough..so was I-95 going thru Jersey (NJT)...
Already had a good nicotine habit made worse by all that stress..lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors