VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fucking JoyTech ........................
Dumb bitch's, but then again what'd you expect since they still won't fix their cheap ass 510 pin's................

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Im not surprised I was browsing Ebay and saw this and just thought my god
d3f0454c58b5125604572f659682e6c3.jpg

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Im not surprised I was browsing Ebay and saw this and just thought my god
d3f0454c58b5125604572f659682e6c3.jpg

Well Tyger Tyger has one of those.... and I really want one of those! BUT They really shouldn't be using something for kidz to advertise vaping.... That is sooo wrong.

I'm against kids vaping but then again I'm obsessed with Pokemon and have been since it came out in the 90's when I was but a child. Pokemon vapes for adults should be okay but generally the shouldn't be advertising where kids could see it.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well Tyger Tyger has one of those.... and I really want one of those! BUT They really shouldn't be using something for kidz to advertise vaping.... That is sooo wrong.

I'm against kids vaping but then again I'm obsessed with Pokemon and have been since it came out in the 90's when I was but a child. Pokemon vapes for adults should be okay but generally the shouldn't be advertising where kids could see it.
its on ebay for 39.99

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I don't think it matters what marketing techniques are used, some ANTZ somewhere will get their undies in a bunch.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Be careful guys. USC seems to be anti-vaping. It's a private University so who's to say which company or organization is funding their research. But consistently they only publish articles and research that is decidedly anti-vaping.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Yea... Stanton Glantz along with the rest of the ANTZ always find something to bitch about or some numbers to fudge to fit their agenda.

VU Sponsors