VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://fortune.com/2016/09/22/ecigarette-smoke-free-areas-okay-vaping/

"The ban on cigarette use in public is not only for health reasons, noted Shanta Dube of Georgia State University in Atlanta. Keeping cigarettes out of common areas can make smoking seem less “normal,” especially for young people, said Dube, who was not involved in the study."

At least the TC fanatics and zealots are finally admitting to it.

“I would suspect that if young kids were exposed to a lot of second-hand vaping, there could be a serious impact on their brain, but we don’t really have model data on that yet,” he said."

I wouldn't suspect that if "young kids were exposed to a lot of second-hand vaping, there could be a serious impact on their brain" and either would anyone else with an ounce of common sense - 5150

VaporCat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These fools would have everyone believe that we're all clones and every vaper thinks exactly alike. Personally, I wouldnt vape anywhere I wasn't permitted to smoke just to save myself any potential hassle, but thats just me. It does say "smoke free area" so even if I was vaping, where is all this smoke coming from? Of course they whine about the children, its always about the children isnt it, but its not like Im gonna blow clouds in your kids face so get stuffed already. This is just more anti-vaping propaganda by yet another bunch of nimrods that dont know the difference between steam and smoke, as evidenced by the caption on the article's photo showing "promoters smoking electronic cigarettes". They also use the opportunity to take more pot-shots at demonizing nicotine by referring to eliquid as "nicotine-laced" as if its as toxic as hydrochloric acid. Do these people refer to coffee as "caffeine-laced water"? Keep looking for that harm, it may take longer than expected. I'll be here vaping in my smoke-free, puritan-free area.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
At least the TC fanatics and zealots are finally admitting to it.
I think we should all do what we can to normalize vaping.

At work, when I smoked, I only smoked in my own office. But since I switched to vaping, I vape wherever I please. Yes, I own the business so nobody is gonna tell me I can't, but nobody seems to mind at all. Of course I don't blow giant clouds and I use liquids with little to no flavor or smell. The result: The folks who work for me view vaping quite favorably.

VU Sponsors