VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.aapcc.org/alerts/e-cigarettes/

Nothing pisses me off more then when they take eliquid which is 97.6% to 100% NOT NICOTINE and then call it "liquid nicotine"

Coffee = Not called "Liquid Caffeine"
Beer = Not called "Liquid Alcohol"
Robotussin DM = Not called "Liquid DXM (Dextromethorphan)"
ETC....

WHY is 97.6% to 100% NOT nicotine called "Liquid Nicotine"?

Why isn't it called "Liquid Vegetable Glycerin"? Wouldn't that be MORE accurate?

Because Liquid Nicotine sounds a hell of a lot scarier than eliquid and it's an ANTZ tactic to further demonize vaping. - 5150

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Funny thing is, this is a self-eating monster. The more people worry about exposure, the quicker they are to seek medical attention for what is most likely a non-issue. Also, the quicker they are to freak out and the more they freak out, the more they transfer that anxiety to their children. And what're some of those symptoms? Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Funny how they do not report legitimate poisonings, since nicotine is fairly easy to test for.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Funny thing is, this is a self-eating monster. The more people worry about exposure, the quicker they are to seek medical attention for what is most likely a non-issue. Also, the quicker they are to freak out and the more they freak out, the more they transfer that anxiety to their children. And what're some of those symptoms? Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Funny how they do not report legitimate poisonings, since nicotine is fairly easy to test for.

It's kind of like how people are "allergic to vapor" from just passing by a vaper in public.
That's total bullshit. it's a psychological issue that they should be seeing a shrink about.
They dislike smoke and smokers so much that when they so much as see something that looks like smoke they have an anxiety attack.
But instead of believing that their mental state is the problem they make up some non existing allergy.

Because they are just so perfect and it just has to be the dirty nicotine addicts fault.
It couldn't be any fault of their own because it is THEIR public space and they don't deserve to come in contact with "chemicals" when they leave the house and go out into the world.
They also have major entitlement issues where they think the world needs to bow down to them.

Even people who say they are allergic to smoke.
If they are in their 40's and up I ask "How did you survive the 70's and 80's with your "allergy"?
That makes them either not respond or change the subject.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When I first started vaping, one of the guys I work with said he was, direct quote, "getting light headed and dizzy from all the smoke". When I first started. Cigalikes from four years ago. All the smoke. Yeah. I politely asked him what he thought was the problem, the PG? The VG? The artificial flavor? He said, "the nicotine". LOL.

I've also met the "allergy crowd". I ask them what they are allergic to in the exhalant. The don't get it. To them, it's "the smoke", and they have no clue how allergies actually work. Sometimes I'll explain it to them, if they're interested, but usually they're not. There is one woman who looked politely uncomfortable, but didn't say anything. I apologized if it was bothering her and asked if she had allergies to be preemptive. She said she didn't think so, that she was allergic to some soaps and cleansers and toothpaste, but that was it. I again apologized and asked if was PG to which she was allergic. She asked how I knew, and I explained. Long story short, some people are legitimately allergic to exhalant.

VU Sponsors