Become a Patron!

E-cigarettes are no safer than smoking tobacco, scientists warn

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#1.
@5150sick
How do you read all this shit on a daily basis and still keep from making a fist with someone's neck in it?
I try to catch as many of your posts as i can in an attempt to stay in the loop but the blatant lies of the uninformed and bribed individuals makes my blood boil...:mad:
Btw,it probably doesnt get said very often but thanks for bringing us these articles.

#2.
It's California...EVERYTHING causes cancer.
I can't get behind any study from that state. It doesn't matter what it is but you can rest assured that the outcome/response will always be cancer.
Confucius say,he who farts in church sits in his own pew.......but if you do it in California,......CANCER!!:D

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
#1.
@5150sick
How do you read all this shit on a daily basis and still keep from making a fist with someone's neck in it?
I try to catch as many of your posts as i can in an attempt to stay in the loop but the blatant lies of the uninformed and bribed individuals makes my blood boil...:mad:
Btw,it probably doesnt get said very often but thanks for bringing us these articles.

#2.
It's California...EVERYTHING causes cancer.
I can't get behind any study from that state. It doesn't matter what it is but you can rest assured that the outcome/response will always be cancer.
Confucius say,he who farts in church sits in his own pew.......but if you do it in California,......CANCER!!:D

I try to not get too pissed off.
Sometimes I lose it but It's worth it to find the good articles and to keep you guys informed of what's going on in the media:)

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm sick and tired of the smear campaign. The non vapers are the ones who read this stuff and take it hook, line, and sinker. It's sickening how the people are manipulated and lied to.
Remember Remember the 5th of November.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

I think this is a fucking sick and twisted calculated move by "Public Health" to put these bullshit press releases out the day before MILLIONS of smokers are going to make that New Years resolution to quit smoking.

Is fucking Big Pharma struggling for money?
Fuck NO!!!!
Their entire smoking cessation market makes 1/10 of what just one pill - the roxicet (Roxicodone) 30mg tablet (sold on the street for $20 to $50 EACH) makes in a year.

So it must be the ANTZ.
People who hate smokers and anything that resembles smoking, anything that has nicotine that is pleasurable.

They feel you should be punished for smoking by having to slap on a shitty patch or gum that tastes like ass with a 5% success rate (if you REALLY want to quit a 5% success rate)

I'd be willing to say that vaping with proper information and OUR community support system a full switch from cigarettes to vaping is at least a 25% success rate and that's being conservative.

You have clowns like Stanton Glantz who would rather watch you die then derive pleasure from a 98% safer nicotine delivery method.

Why?
Because it's fucking up their funding and their charity groups

Because it's putting their 6 to 7 figure salary jobs in jeopardy.

What fucking job are you going to get with ":Lifetime Tobacco Control Nazi" on your resume when the smoking rate suddenly drops to 2% FIFTY YEARS EARLIER than expected?

That and the fact that they didn't think of it.
If they thought of vaping the'd be receiving Nobel prises, getting "Science breakthrough of the year" awards and shit

But WE, US, smokers that were sick and tired of being sick and tired thought of it.

To Tobacco Control I say fuck em all let em burn!!!
I can't wait to see them on trial for deceiving the public like big tobacco in the 80's in 90's
I will be in the courtroom busting a nut in my pants when Glantz receives a 10 million dollar fine and a nickel upstate - 5150

Last edited:

haybill

Member For 4 Years
I am hoping to hear from Dr. Farsalinos and to find out what are his opinions of this Californian study.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think this is a fucking sick and twisted calculated move by "Public Health" to put these bullshit press releases out the day before MILLIONS of smokers are going to make that New Years resolution to quit smoking.

Is fucking Big Pharma struggling for money?
Fuck NO!!!!
Their entire smoking cessation market makes 1/10 of what just one pill - the roxicet (Roxicodone) 30mg tablet (sold on the street for $20 to $50 EACH) makes in a year.

So it must be the ANTZ.
People who hate smokers and anything that resembles smoking, anything that has nicotine that is pleasurable.

They feel you should be punished for smoking by having to slap on a shitty patch or gum that tastes like ass with a 5% success rate (if you REALLY want to quit a 5% success rate)

I'd be willing to say that vaping with proper information and OUR community support system a full switch from cigarettes to vaping is at least a 25% success rate and that's being conservative.

You have clowns like Stanton Glantz who would rather watch you die then derive pleasure from a 98% safer nicotine delivery method.

Why?
Because it's fucking up their funding and their charity groups

Because it's putting their 6 to 7 figure salary jobs in jeopardy.

What fucking job are you going to get with ":Lifetime Tobacco Control Nazi" on your resume when the smoking rate suddenly drops to 2% FIFTY YEARS EARLIER than expected?

That and the fact that they didn't think of it.
If they thought of vaping the'd be receiving Nobel prises, getting "Science breakthrough of the year" awards and shit

But WE, US, smokers that were sick and tired of being sick and tired thought of it.

To Tobacco Control I say fuck em all let em burn!!!
I can't wait to see them on trial for deceiving the public like big tobacco in the 80's in 90's
I will be in the courtroom busting a nut in my pants when Glantz receives a 10 million dollar fine and a nickel upstate - 5150
So why don't you tell us how you really feel.
Remember earlier you saying you don't let loose much but I love it when you do . I feel the same way. I hate it when they don't explain both sides just their bias side only. A bunch of tree huggers who think they know what is and what isn't good for everyone else.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So why don't you tell us how you really feel.
Remember earlier you saying you don't let loose much but I love it when you do . I feel the same way. I hate it when they don't explain both sides just their bias side only. A bunch of tree huggers who think they know what is and what isn't good for everyone else.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
That's why the blue eyed tit beard mouse, or some other fucking critter stops development of solar power plants and development in desert wastelands. The tree huggers just can't stand for people who want a better future because the tree huggers can't dictate what that future will be.

The antz are no different. If you don't do it their way, then you are a heretic to their reasoning.

VU Sponsors