Become a Patron!

E-Cigarettes Could Be Taxed By States Missing Out on Tobacco Revenue

Wanda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
New zealand has this tax in place i brought a 30ml of halo on sale for $31.99 and 10ml of there own brand for $12.99 total tax $15.45 im think they they tax buy the mill so the more you buy the more tax you pay
Its pricy thats why i looked to USA to get my e liquid

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's never been about the health aspects, it's just an excuse for another money grab to keep up the wasteful government spending.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
New zealand has this tax in place i brought a 30ml of halo on sale for $31.99 and 10ml of there own brand for $12.99 total tax $15.45 im think they they tax buy the mill so the more you buy the more tax you pay
Its pricy thats why i looked to USA to get my e liquid
Can you buy nicotine base over there ? I bet they tax the shit out of it too !

Wanda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yep but only as high as 36mg 500ml and only pg/vg mix its $48 just for the bottle i would think tax on this would be as much as the bottle its self and then where looking at around $20 for shipping so looking around $100 a pop for not much

For got to put then theres a additional $75 for a online doctors prescription and yor only aloud the amout prescribed by the on line doctor

All done by the govenment you see

Last edited:

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yep but only as high as 36mg 500ml and only pg/vg mix its $48 just for the bottle i would think tax on this would be as much as the bottle its self and then where looking at around $20 for shipping so looking around $100 a pop for not much

For got to put then theres a additional $75 for a online doctors prescription and yor only aloud the amout prescribed by the on line doctor

All done by the govenment you see
That's terrible ! :(

Wanda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yep it makes thing verry hard, i have just put my foot in the door and now i dont even know if this is going to be a viable option, got my first real vape pens last week they arived fine 3 day delivery, but still waiting on e juice from new zealand and USA that i ordered same day, still not here yet ( been 1 1/2 weeks) so im not sure if its even going to get here yet will just have to wait and see i gess

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What a load of shit. West Virginia ass hat says the tax will help bridge the $270mm loss in tax revenue. In the next breath... oh and it's for the children since adding a tax will discourage them from buying ejuice.:kickbutt:
So if they can find $10 for juice they can't find $13? Yeah, that just puts the product way out of reach.:wait:

In NY a pack costs $14 and ejuice in the same store is $12. Well, for sure if they put the ejuice price to $15 the children won't buy it any more.
Guess they'll pick up a pack of smokes. Bravo.:facepalm:

It's just the most transparent load of :poop: I've seen out of the government in a while and the worst thing is that it is actually fighting against something that can improve the publics health. :gaah:

Last edited:

VU Sponsors