Become a Patron!

E-cigarettes create hazards around trucks: U.S. regulators

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No doubt it took a committee of at least 30 individuals attending weekly hour long meetings occurring over a 2 year span to come up with this 'safety' bulletin meant to address the enormous potential hazards involved ....

"The U.S. Fire Administration estimates there have been 25 incidents between 2009 and August 2014"

I wonder how many incidents there have been over the same time period with actual combustion sources ( such as cigarettes ) and/or other electronic devices that employ rechargeable batteries?

Our taxpayer dollars hard at work ... :rolleyes:

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow, I know a trucker who vapes. I'll let him know. I'm sure he'll appreciate the warning since these guys at The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) must really understand vaping.

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
delete. repeated post.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like living in the old Soviet Union....every apperatus of the state is used to promote the party propoganda.Our goverment has too much of our wealth if they can spend money doing shit like this...it is time to divest from the federal goverment...we need to starve the federal goverment by refusing them our wealth.or permission to put us into debt,by credit.

VU Sponsors