Become a Patron!

E-Cigarettes May Cause Kids to Break into Homes and Turn to a Life of Street Crime, Physician Warns

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lord help us if they ever find a serial killer who vapes, they'll blame vaping on that too.:facepalm::facepalm:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck me running, I tried to get through the article and even went to the Huffington Post article.

What a Medical Hack!

Watch out, Vaping will turn you into a Mutant and cause you to kill your Parents and sleep with your dog..

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This just screams desperation. It's a fight they know they are losing and can't support with science so they end up making claims that are ridiculous.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its insanely easy to get cigarettes as a teen. This would of always been a problem and is no way new. We use to get permission in study hall to use the bathroom, go into the stalls and pass a can of dip back and forth, and ive yet to break into anything.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It reads to me like a bogus article written with the specific intention of stirring up shit. The so-called "emergency medicine physician" isn't even given a name, and for a second there I thought this article might actually be taken from The Onion. The only citations on the page are the ones given to the author himself, nothing related to the alleged "physician."
This dude needs a job with Fox News or CNN.... :facepalm:

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
vape-madness.jpg

VU Sponsors