Become a Patron!

E-Go One Button Issues

Hey guys -

About six weeks ago I purchased a beautiful Magic Blue E-Go One ecig. For the most part it vaped like a dream. One day, after about four weeks of vaping on it - 30 to be exact - my fire button sunk in. When working properly it sits a tiny bit out from the cylindrical battery. But it suddenly sunk in and would no longer turn on, off, or fire. Stalemate.

I took it back to the vape shop where it was purchased, they gladly exchanged it for a new one, pearl white. Vaped beautifully. After 10 days of vaping on it the button sunk in, AGAIN!

So yet again I took it back to my local vape shop and they swapped it out for a 30W eLeaf iStick. So far I love it, but we will see how it goes!

Anyway, my question to everyone: Has anyone else had any issues with their button sinking in on the E-Go One or any other device? The first one I had I mainly used a sub ohm .5 coil. I thought maybe the heat created from sub ohm vaping could have caused the problem. So on the replacement mod I used a 1 ohm coil to keep the device cooler. But that didn't work because the button still sunk in. I don't know that I would consider myself an EXTREME vaper, I vape periodically from 8-5 while I'm at work, but do vape quite a bit in the evenings & on the weekends.

Does anyone have any insight into what may have happened? I can't figure out if its something I did (since it happened twice) or if it was just a device defect.

Any advice would help!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors