Become a Patron!

E-Juice / E-Liquid General Discussions other then DIY

Vapetasia

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
@muth Milk of the Poppy is amazeballs! Now that I can smell/taste I can really taste the strawberry on the inhale and the exhale. It's not an over powering fake strawberry either, doesn't taste chemically at all. All this I get through a pleasantly sweet symphony of cream which shines through quite subtly at first then leaves a wonderfully blended strawberries and cream/strawberry milk taste in the end.

This was my first thoughtful review of an eliquid so I hope I did good pa lol.

For anyone who missed it...
www.Vapetasia.com

We are glad you like! We think you described it very well too!

huston

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have tried many different flavors from ecblend.com
only a couple of flavors i didnt care for but then its all personal when it comes to vaping

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just needed to come here to extol the wonders of NET. I had some pretty disgusting tobacco flavors in the past and shied away from it. But tobacco flavor and Naturally Extracted Tobacco are two different animals. The benefit for me, being a low nic vapor, is the extra kick it gives you when you're on low PG and nic. I can finally get a TH and that tickly sensation when blowing through your nostrils. I find that with the two flavors (River Bottom Fog Sauce-Dagwood's Wife is Trippin and G2's caRnY4) that they mix well with fruit and custard vapes. If I want my custard with a bite all I need to do is add a bit of NET. I'm still experimenting but feel as though I've stumbled on to something that will give my vapes impact. Having fun:D!

RayC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just found and started using LKA Vapes. I got the Cereal Crush and Blueberry Muffin Batter. They also sent me a free 10ML juice that was fantastic. They dont have a web site but can be found on FB. I love their juice shipping was timely (and free) and the flavors are great ( in my opinion). I would recommend them to anyone.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As I continue to experiment with mixing flavors of pre-made juices I take my cues from food. There's the 'meat', so to speak, and the sauce or spices you might want to add to it.

A new flavor recently added to my rotation is G2's caRnY4, a tobacco vape described as having vanilla, caramel and carnival treats! Yaeliq's Cinnamon Roll which is a delicate balance of pastry and frosting complimented (not dominated) by cinnamon makes a suitable partner for caRnY4. What happens is that the 'carnival treats' combine with Yaeliq's roll making for a richer pastry base
and the tobacco enhances the zing of the cinnamon without making it hotter. How you proportion it is personal preference.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just found and started using LKA Vapes. I got the Cereal Crush and Blueberry Muffin Batter. They also sent me a free 10ML juice that was fantastic. They dont have a web site but can be found on FB. I love their juice shipping was timely (and free) and the flavors are great ( in my opinion). I would recommend them to anyone.
Link? Please:)

RayC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There's no site yet you can find them on Facebook under LKA Vapes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There's no site yet you can find them on Facebook under LKA Vapes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was asking for the link to the FB page. No worries, I'll find it, just being lazy:)

Vaping’s never really been my thing, but my friend convinced me to try Joy Flavor (www.joyflavors.com) - really surprised, the taste of their e-juice is kick ass! I like their capsules too so I don’t have to bring a whole bottle along when I’m out at night. So far my favorites are the Cool Cool and the Two Apple.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping’s never really been my thing, but my friend convinced me to try Joy Flavor (www.joyflavors.com) - really surprised, the taste of their e-juice is kick ass! I like their capsules too so I don’t have to bring a whole bottle along when I’m out at night. So far my favorites are the Cool Cool and the Two Apple.
What is a capsule?

it's concentrated so it's for one time use in a mod - i like it because i can try different flavors without having to commit to a whole thing of e-liquid ... it comes in packs of 5 so i can share them too!

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum and was hoping to get new flavor ideas. I like cosmic fog kryptonite, space jam omega, and joy flavor blue fantasy. Any good recommendations? Thanks guys!

Just out of curiosity, I remember over a year ago, when I started vaping, everyone used to talk about Alice in Vapeland nonstop, but now I barely hear about them. Is there any reason why?

LanceK

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I have never heard of capsules before either I will have to check those out

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check you pm's please

Hey guys! I'm an ambassador at Zamplebox and it's a great monthly subscription, just message me if you want to know more on it.

Hey guys new member here. Just wanted to leave my link for Cloned E-Liquids a new juice line released Nov. 14th. If you travel to vape conventions you will see us after the holidays promoting this awesome new line. We look forward to sharing our flavors across the country! Check out our site!

http://www.c9veliquids.com/

E-Juice / E-Liquid General Discussions from vendor bought flavors.
Maybe some of you fellow vape enthusiast can help me out. All help is very appreciated... Okay so I am new to making Liquid I just got my DIY Supplies today. I have a base mix pre made that consist of 75/VG & 25/PG. How many cc/ml do I need to add of flavor and base mix for a 10ml bottle and how much base and flavor do I use for a 30 ml bottle. Also what syringes do I use for base mix and what syringes do I use for flavor mix. My syringe sizes are 3ml/cc,5ml/cc,1ml/cc, and a10ml/cc syringe the flavors I am using are FW. Please help also if possible what kind of recipes for the following flavors I have FW Sugar cookie,FW cheesecake Graham, Irish cream, vanilla custard which should I mix with each other

darkangel07760

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now that I have the tanks and mods I love, I have been turning a closer eye to the juices I am vaping. At first I only vaped Halo and Suicide Bunny, but I have been branching out recently. I am overwhelmed by the sheer number of juices out there, and also I am still trying to get a handle on whether or not SB has diacteyl and AP, I know that they and a couple of other companies were singled out a year or so ago and were under fire for awhile... I also stumbled upon Vapor Shark's 3rd party test results last night, and naturally all the cream/custard flavors were high in these chemicals (I just got Beantown's Soul Custardy, I wonder what their levels are or if it really matters). I know that vaping is WAY safer than smoking cigarettes, but vaping is still relatively new and changing all the time to be safer and more available, so I understand that there will many bumps in the road on the way to safety. I signed up for Craft Vapery and just got my first box of 2 juices; it looks like a nice way to get introduced to juices without blowing too much money; are there any other companies that offer this sort of service? I am still going to go to my local vape shops, though out of the 4 that are near me only 2 provide the best and most effective way to sample (one place has seriously underpowered vape pens to try with, and it's really hard to get an accurate flavor, and the other one you can only sample you if you drip it onto your own coils, which I don't do), because I want to patronize my local vape shops for sure!
Anyway, I would love any input folks around here have, thank you!

bugs-one

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey evryone, new to this forum. I wanted to see if any of you have tried Vaportech Drip juices? I just got their Smooth Operator juice.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Cosmic Fog - "Lost Fog *STREEK* " http://www.cosmicfogvapors.com/juices . Buy at http://www.vapor-usa.net/Cosmic-Fog-The-Lost-Fog-Collection-p/cf-streek.htm Greek Yogurt with a hint of strawberries. WONDERFULLY SILKY. (Call first to confirm authenticity. They have Streek and Clone)

Authentic STREEK is my absolute favorite. (Greek Yogurt w/hint of strawberry)
It has a smooth throat hit. On exhale it feels like it's rolling off your tongue like silk with a cool finish and thick vape. Very cool chill. Great for AZ summer!

BEWARE OF CLONE: "StreAk" - it's predominantly everywhere! I was duped by one of my vape shops. I wanted them to order Streek & increase nic. Tasted like freakin' turpentine after steeping and breathing. Got a refund today for 120ml + $10 for the inconvenience.

I immediately called Vaporusa.net claiming they had STREEK to confirm it was authentic. They had both. Luckily he was also located where the warehouse is. I had him go back there after explaining the difference. They had 7 30ml of STREEK at only 12nic but I bought all 7.

***WATCH***: The Authentic "STREEK" bottle is black (as is the clone) identical front label BUT the authentic bottle has red stamping to the right of the label showing nic level and other auth. info. THE CLONE HAS NOTHING - and looks completely different on the right sides.

I also like LostArt - Cottontail Cream - www.lostartliquids.com/products/cottontail-cream. Sweeter than Streek - more strawberry. Very good!

New mixer

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not really sure where to put this so move if you want to!!

Just wondering does it make a difference when steeping diy liquid if it's in a bottle full to the top or can it be steeped in a larger bottle half full ??

Carhauler71

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A flavor that I'm loving right now is bam bams captain cannoli. It's like captain crunch cereal with a creamy texture and a hint of banana. A friend gave me a 30 ml because he didn't like. I just ordered 90 ml of it for $35.99 from ejuices.com.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Does anyone have a recommendation for a scotch (non-peated, sherry bomb preferred), rum or bourbon flavored juice?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Is it against the terms of service to shill this hard for a company? This user made 7 posts in a matter of minutes, in several threads, all pushing this same company. :grumpy:
I'm already on it ;)

Bigsmoke43

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does anyone have any suggestions for a UK based juice company that are reputable. I am so sick of wasting money on weak tasting bland juices that just don't live up to their name. Thanks guys. Sorry if this post is in the wrong place. I'm a newbie and using tapatalk for the first time.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
#1 - www.Zeusejuice.com:
- Cafe Mocha (just tastes like chocolate to me) I add a bit of New Menthol from TomorrowVapes. Amazing flavor - my morning vape.
- Butter Rum Savers - just like a butter rum Life Saver - spot on
- Dionysus' Aphrodisiac - a mild mixture of berries with full bodied flavor. Very refreshing and very mild on the berries. Very comforting to me.
- Hazelnut - spot on
- Koolada
I don't know how they get their juice so perfect. I know I have a few different ones in the fridge.

#2 - www.TomorrowVape.com:
- Pure Chocolate
- Fresh Menthol (for those of you who used to smoke menthol), "Fresh" Menthol is what I use. Put a few drops in your tank. Perfectly smooth.
- Banana Cream
- Biscotti

#3 - www.Yaeliq.com
- I must have 4,000ml of their juice in 120ml. I bought Mother's Milk and a lot of vanilla bean ice cream to mix w/fruits. Fridge is packed!

I have recently become addicted to peanut butter thanks to Joe. I love it. Nutter Cup (Reese's Peanut/Chocolate) from Swagger is amazing.

These are the the ones that come to mind right now since I'm vaping on most of them in this rotation.

@TygerTyger www.RedStarVapor.com
Zombified - Dragonfruit, Jackfruit, Peach, Pineapple, Strawberry Mango.
Frost Dragon - Dragonfruit, Papaya with cool menthol undertone.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Does anyone have any suggestions for a UK based juice company that are reputable. I am so sick of wasting money on weak tasting bland juices that just don't live up to their name. Thanks guys. Sorry if this post is in the wrong place. I'm a newbie and using tapatalk for the first time.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, BigSmoke. My previous post wasn't to answer your question for UK ejuice. I believe there IS a sub-forum here that already has a thread going about that. If you do a search in the upper right of your screen, you should find it.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So, I happened to find an article at either Reddit or a public E*F post discussing pre-mixed e-liquid storage. It explains a lot about why my e-liquids are losing flavor and nic strength. That was Tuesday. Otherwise I would post the link.

I have about 2 dozen 120ml plastic bottles I bought over a year ago still in the fridge. In fact, the bottles are sweating. I tried one of them and the flavor and nic had noticeably declined. At least I bought them on sale. Glass is the way to go when you get plastic is my understanding. Amazon and a few vendors carry 120ml and smaller glass tube bottles for storage. They said NOT to use the dripper tops as that's an avenue for air and condensation.

Looks like I'll be able to dispose of those bottles without any guilt. They are old anyway and I've since purchased e-liquids that are more complex that I enjoy. Whew! Good thing, too. I think I have room for only 1 bottle left in my vape fridge.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I can't believe the sale at YetiVapes. After using Promo Code: AMERICA17, you get 2 free if you buy 1. I just bought six 30ml bottles for $36.00! Originally $17.99 each. So, I paid for 2 bottles.

I'm not affiliated with Yeti in any way. I just think their sale and flavors are really good!

I’ve really gotten into the fruity candy vapes because I find that a lot of the dessert flavors have the same almost burnt taste to them? I’ve used different mods/coils and whatnot. Does anyone have any recommendations for a nice dessert juice that is fresh and isn’t too heavy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I’ve really gotten into the fruity candy vapes because I find that a lot of the dessert flavors have the same almost burnt taste to them? I’ve used different mods/coils and whatnot. Does anyone have any recommendations for a nice dessert juice that is fresh and isn’t too heavy?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd be careful of those candy flavors. Even my chocolate flavors that I add mint to clog up my tanks and don't last long on my builds.
The sugar just destroys the coils/wick.

Dear Vapers,

We would like to inform every one of Vape Community in the world that we, Turkish Vapers, feel very embarrassed and got insulted by the world well-known e-liquid brand called Cosmic Fog. They have blamed one of our Turkish vaper of selling counterfeit items in the Turkish market, who was already appointed an authorized distributor in Turkey. As he contacted the company 2 times by the phone asking what evidence they have and asked them to share these evidence to Turkish vape community or he would go for his rights in the US. Sell of Vaping items are officially not allowed in Turkey, therefore the company has clearly and repeatedly told him that we're like people selling c*caine in the US or smugglers or so on who cannot claim any right. Though, they were officially authorizing us for this and were shipping lots to Turkey.

Our friend has recorded these talks and open to sharing with anyone upon request. We would like to inform everyone that we're not drug dealers or consumers, we are not, as they called, ethical smugglers- ethical for the fact that we wanted evidence, we are not Captain Jack Sparrow and we are not Pirates. As a Turkish Vaper, I feel insulted. It is just that the government here does not stand against the tobacco companies and is also fond of collecting heavy taxes from cigarettes trading. Since trading vape is banned here, it does not make me a pirate, it is the government's fault and vice to prohibit trading vape products. What we have in hand inevitably is to buy and use international vape products illegally even though we know it is not a drug. Do you vapers think it is?

We need the World Vape Community to come together around this situation and we raise up a strong voice against this kind of "DISCRIMINATION". Or at least be aware please. Thank you.

#CosmicFogApologizeTurkishVapers

Respectfully yours,

A Turkish Vaper

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've developed an obsession with trying every juice put out by crystal canyon vapes, ccvapes.com, because there quality is amazing, i love every tobacco i've tried so far, shipping is fast and customer service can't get any better.

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've developed an obsession with trying every juice put out by [name deleted by me] because there quality is amazing [and blah blah].

We get it. You work for them. You blasted this crap on 5 different threads already. Please stop now. It's enough. We get it. Bye.

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
lol, no i don't work for them, actually that would be difficult since they are in arizona and i'm on the east coast, i'm just really really happy i finally found a vape company that i enjoy just about all their juices and especially tobacco juices which has been so hard to find really good ones.

And yes i'm excited to find a company whose products i really enjoy, i've spent thousands over the last few years trying to find juices like these and never succeeded till now. So yeah i kind of went a little crazy posting about them, but after searching as long as i have and spending all that i have, wouldn't you want to share as well?

I even told them i was going to post how much i enjoyed their products because their quality and customer service are really the best. I never heard back from them about that so i'm not sure it's something they really wanted but when you find something good why not share it.

Maple Syrup and Mods

Member For 1 Year
I have been vaping on KREM Milk tea. It is delicious. It is not very strong but the subtle flavours you get are spot on. I have been looking for a good creamy flavour and this is definitely it. I am looking forward to trying Churrios by Milkman or Moo Eliquid Blueberry Milk.

Is there nobody active on this thread any longer? Just curious because all of the vape shops around me (in MN) due to our stay at home order and I am in desperate need of finding a good place that gets good juice to me quickly. I am super low on juice, hence why I went to the vape shop to find a sign stating that they are closed due to COVID-19. The last time I tried to order from where I used to order from it took almost 3 weeks just for my order to be fulfilled, by the time I got it. It was nearly a month. Which I don't have time to wait for at this time.

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been either mixing my own, or getting tobaccos from online vendors, so haven't ordered juice for a while.
But, I have bought some coils and pods from a couple of places and they shipped quickly.
They were myvpro, vaporauthority, direct vapor and element vape. There are certainly others too.

VU Sponsors