“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Is there nobody active on this thread any longer? Just curious because all of the vape shops around me (in MN) due to our stay at home order and I am in desperate need of finding a good place that gets good juice to me quickly. I am super low on juice, hence why I went to the vape shop to find a sign stating that they are closed due to COVID-19. The last time I tried to order from where I used to order from it took almost 3 weeks just for my order to be fulfilled, by the time I got it. It was nearly a month. Which I don't have time to wait for at this time.
Where did you used to order? There’s a ton of places that ship fairly quickly. When I used to buy juice, I ordered from Element Vapes, Giant Vapes, Breazy, eJuices, Eight Vape. I mix now.....something to consider for you?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The orders I've placed with Wetvapes and StrikesUSA have been delivered lightning quick lately.

Vape4change

Unlisted Vendor
You can order vape e-juices, vaping units, disposables, herbalizers, pre-filled pods & similar more from our shop as well as from online stores.

Hey guys has anyone tried the TOKYO GOLDEN SERIES - MANGO PITAYA.
Was looking to buy it but can only find it online so can't go and see it myself would love any feedback.

Attachments

• Mango-pitaya-Tokyo-saltnic-golden-series_convert.io_1080x.jpeg
    Mango-pitaya-Tokyo-saltnic-golden-series_convert.io_1080x.jpeg
    136.4 KB · Views: 3

VU Sponsors