Become a Patron!

E-Juice Equivalents to Disposable Flavors?

kittyragdoll

Reddit Exile
I’m thinking of getting a vape kit soon. I’m into Fume disposables, they have the best flavors. What e-juice makers have flavors that would be the closest to what Fume has?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have not used Fume's line of flavors. Any more though perhaps the better suggestion isn't a vendor/company but DIY. Pretty sure that someone in our DIY threads will have comparable recipes. They can even point you to Bull City. That seems to be the only place to go for flavors.

I suggest DIY because companies & vendors are now facing a lot of litigation, legal stuff. It boils down to greed & puritans ruining something worthwhile.

kittyragdoll

Reddit Exile
It looks like Bull City has lots of different choices! I’ll have to look at what they’re selling. And check out the DIY section to see what those people suggest. Thanks!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It looks like Bull City has lots of different choices!

They do and they offer small "sample" bottles for $2/$3. You can give 10 ml of a flavor a chance and see if you like it to buy a 30 ml bottle , or just move on to another flavor. Beware, at Bull City you'll find Secret Santas running amuck. :)

By the by, ... welcome aboard. :) I was born in Uncle Walt's city. Still blame that for why I'm Goofy. *grins*

Last edited:

VU Sponsors